Reviews for Thundering Floods and Whispering Winds
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Love it, totally fantastic, and I'm not normally one to be reading Twilight fanfictions , but this is one of the better ones that I have read.
Lord Knightsky chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Interesting story with ooc twists. The story has great potential but the ooc nes is ruining it for me... Jasper biting Nessie NEVER Bella Edward and Jake would go berserk and rip him apart... And Emmett is way out of character... He would be happy to add a new human for excitement as stated with Bella and he wouldn't hive a damn about the Volturi he would be pleased to piss them of again... Also i doubt that Nessie would risk the family so easily... She would still be afraid of loosing her parents to the Volturi but other than that the story has great ideas and potential. However the ooc nes is putting me off...

Anyway please continue

Kind regards
Shorty22133 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Awesome story. I love how original and unique it is. I cant wait to see how its going to end. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
aurike chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
i liek the story and everything, but it's really confusing! :)) i really don't like reading Alice, Jasper suffering..and they are suffering more then in one way..their daughter is far away from them, they are being tortured by Volturi and that prick! i really hope they all will soon will be able to defeat him and Voltuir once and for all. those need to stop meddling and playing with other people/vampires lifes! :)

the drabble is not nessecary if you don't have time or it's hard to think of something, because my favorite is Alice so i prefer her :))))
aurike chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
the punishment was a bit harsh, but i agree she needed it, you can't expect being unpunished after you consiuosly broke the rules and then disrespected your father like that and showed no remorse in your actions :) but poor Jasper, i feel sorry for him that he had to go to all of this.

Can't wait to read how Cassandra will be when she'll wake up and how much trouble she will bring, hopefully not too much and i really hope that her maturity level will go to her a Vampire too and she won't need to be punished like this ever or at least not often(or more then one time) :))
aurike chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
that is a great story! i love the relationship Alice and Jasper have with Cassie and how accepting and mature she is! but i would really like to know how will Casiie react when Alice will say to her that she wants to be her mother not just sister :)

can't wait to read what's next! :)
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
plz update! I like it!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
plz update! this is good! i like it!