Reviews for Mushy
Serendipity004 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Awww this was completely adorable. I could actually see this happening in the show. They need to add in more Paystin moments.

Suggestions/Thoughts

Add in more thoughts for Payson. A one-shot can't be completely dialog with a few actions.

For the dialog try and make it sound more like natural. For instance change "Then why did you stop practicing?" to "Then why did you stop?"

Change 7 to seven. I know I sound obsessive, but I've learned for numbers that aren't years to write out the names.

I loved this little one-shot. You should turn this into an actual story, and do something with the two of practicing together regularly. Can't wait to see more Paystin stories from you!
daydreamrose chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Cute and fluffy. Go Payson/Austin! I love them too. Great fic.
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Dude, I dig this so much!

I like how easy the conversations are with them. I commend your imagination and creativity because Payson/Austin have such little (ahem, no) contact on the show. It's great that you can create this between them.

I will go with A, B or C. I really am liking what you're writing for P&A. I can't promise a Austin/Payson, though I think B might be working on something for them, but I am writing a Nicky/Kelly Parker to get it out of my head as we speak. Ahh, I think I'm losing my mind.

Good luck writing!