Reviews for Musical Chairs
MusicIsMyLife chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
OMFG! I just died from a cuteness overload! *proceeds to revive self to read over and over again.* Great job, I loved it. They are so cute together! :)
I'm Lovin' It chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Love it! You perfectly captured the characters in this story! PERFECT! I'm happy someone else likes the ayuzawaxmeru pairing too!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wasnt bad i really wanna read more fly high stuff though...theres hardly any.. :-( but maybe u could fix that! :-)
HiddenToBeFound chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Kyahhh
So good!
I like Meru x Ayuzawa and Meru x Ruka but theres so few Ayuzawa ones, so thank you!
So adorbs ;D
Angelique-fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hi. I really liked you fanfic! I love Fly High and I am really sad that it ended like that. :(
I totally love Kazuya and Meru and I think they make a great couple. :)
I searched for fanfiction, because I wasn't satisfied with the ending, but most of the Fanfictions are with Meru and Ruka as a couple, so I am really happy that you wrote some for Meru and Kazuya! :)
I also read some of your other Fanfiction and loved all of them!
Keep up you good work!
g.c chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this was cute... i liked it )
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
haha! cute and funny X3
MoonliteSonatina chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was amazing _ I love ayusawa x meru
itachiuchiha1234567 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i loved it! I am a ayuzawa x meru fan and this just made my day.
Kyokitty 4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Omg, i just looove your stories! Love FLy high! *whisper* i just wish the ending was better, not of your story, but of Fly high's ending...* anyways, you should totally write a longer story, of Fly high...and you should make a love triangle in the middle too *puppy eyes* plz, it would b really cute! .
critic chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hehe~! That was funny. Umm though I'm pretty sure it's spelt "sempai" not "sempi" Anyway thanks for writing it. P
Catherineza chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Lol, funny and sweet
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awww..

i'm also the first reviewer for this fic?

hahaha.. loved it..3

it took me a while to realize what kind of game this is.. i think..if im not wrong.. its called trip to jerusalem .. aw..that's what we call that game..hehe..

awww.. do continue writing fly high fics.. will be following your posts..D thankiesss..D

i'm so happy to have stumbled to another flyhigh fanatic.. auwghhh..just too happy..