Reviews for Spider
Ekouta chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Bwahahahahaha I laughed so hard! Good job!
walking on apples chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! The same thing happened with BOTH Tino and Raivis!
Pasta-chan13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*giggle* I like it. It's very cute. Great way to get ready for bed.
C chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
awww! that was cute!
Mi Tomato chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So fucking funny!
Prussia-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
PFFT...AHAHAHA~! i did almost that exact same thing when my mom's bf walked toward me with a spider. cussing and all.
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Reminds me of my sisters and mom when they see a spider. I just merrily stroll over to the offending cutie, tell it that everything will be alright, and then carry it outside. Did it in school once because NO ONE, not even any of the other male students, would even go near the spider. I went over to it, talked with it, and then brought it to the window to let it go outside. After I was done, I looked at the guys with a smirk and said: 'Looks like the gayest kid in class is braver than the most manly kids in class. I pity the arachnophobics you marry.' I then sat down and class went back to resuming. You can say I was less liked by them.
CaduceusSiren chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
kesesese, d'you think Tino and Ravis are related? I do, love this fic!
leafywarrior chapter 1 . 2/7/2011

i lol'd xD

so flufy and sweet

BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
tino and raivis are so much alike! lol!
Statuess chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Loooooove. 3

*sigh*, People who aren't afraid of spiders just don't understand..! (Of course, I'm not VERY afraid of them, but I still don't always trust people who aren't scared to get rid of them in an appropriate manner. XD)
2447323 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is so amazing... I love this pairing so much and this is fircken hilarious... Good work :)
OneWithManyNames chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*giggle* Raivis married Peter! So cute! I can TOTALLY understand the fear of spiders and I would be saying the EXACT same thing if I was in Raivis' and Tino's places.
LysiV chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Omg xD!

this is toooooo funny, Raivis with his potty mouth.

I wish there was a scene where Denmark actually does chuck a spider at Norway though, that would be pretty hilarious xD
ultra-violet-box chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
xDD Epicness on a stick with marshmallows and candy :D /hyper

I really want to do a comic which involves Denmark chucking a spider at Norway now )