Reviews for The Glamorous Life
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/5
Amazing
Dark Miko chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
oh i like this one nice to see a Twilight fic where Bella and Edward's choices resulted in consequences that even if they can ignore them their kid cant
jaugarjet15 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
A little random, but your similes in my opinion were fantastic. I also really enjoyed your idea of the world being able to fit into a box, if packed correctly. Very astute of you. Thank you very much for writing.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oookay. I probably shouldn't be reviewing at 4 AM but oh well, there's nothing else to do, especially not sleep.

I really loved the 'summary' in the third-to-last section. There's something about it that's...I don't know, mythic? Like how it couldn't just exist in a fanfic, it has to be older and deeper somehow? That's definitely a good thing.

Further on the list of zomgsoawesome things in this fic is the quote 'you can fit the whole world in a cardboard box.' Gosh that's cool.

I also liked the theme you had going with twilight and being trapped between the worlds. I've seen so many authors botch it horribly, or just do it at the height of 'meh', but you manage it very well.

Buuuut...the problem is that it only started near the end, like you began aimlessly talking about Renesmee with the theme of lies and glamour, and then suddenly realized you want to talk about being trapped between two worlds halfway through and neglecting to remove the senseless wandering bits in the first half of the fic. It lacks cohesiveness is what I'm saying, which wouldn't be a huge problem if the latter part weren't so much better than the former. The whole first thing about Renesmee's random murder, the talks about lies and such, just don't hold up to the second half, and doesn't really match it either.

The only other issue I have is that Renesmee has a Light-like tendency to randomly philosophize in a way nobody talks. I suppose that goes for Light in your other fics too, but it kind fits him. Not so much Nessie. Plus the commas. But you knew that.

Overall, it's fantastic, just needs a bit of cleaning.