Reviews for Flour Baby
daisypi chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
that seems like it could almost be cannon
Maki-chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
KYAHAHAHAHA! This fanfict always make me laught i think i have read it like, five times and it never gets boring! I like to imagine what would have happened after their fight, it would have been awesome if it turned on a funny story with smut in it! There are so few of those! But i really like your work! Stalker-hugs 4 u
grace days three chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
this story was absolutely hilarious! loved it
ChillingShadow chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Made my Week right there! XD
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
o. mi. zelda. why did i not see this earlier? i wouldnt give them a puppy either! xD
nice job. this made me laugh so hard that im awarding u mello! im kidding. y would i do that!? he's mine, dammit! MINE! here, take light instead. he's minty! :)
Jaclyn9095 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Love this fic!
I had a good laugh reading this
Erin-Flight chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
This was amazing! Thank you.
Namna-dono chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
It's 3:40am where I live and this fic keeps making me laugh! My family might hear! If they wake up, I blame you.
HekkuShun chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
hahahaha I had this retarded wide grin on my face the whole time!
Chellyisback chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
XD now you almost make me die with laught!xD
XxHeartlessKissxX chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... okay and there's basically my reaction to this piece...because really, they're probably super upset because they killed Hat-chan.

or are they?
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Omg! That was so funny i love how they got carried away with the baby flour then ended up killing it lol
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This story was really funny and highly original.

I LOVED IT! XD
ghostie200011 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
That was one of the most thoroughly entertaining stories I have read in ages. How. SO. Funny? I give you a nonexistent bouquet of flowers as praise (I would give you a ring, but seeing as you're already married and all that would be a little awkward, not to mention the fact that this is the first time we've spoken-if you can count it as we with only one person talking...). Nonetheless, run-on sentences (and indelicate not-proposals) aside, thank you so much for writing this!
pixelfaeriee chapter 6 . 12/25/2011