Reviews for Listening
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 8/31
I loved it!
Elements1999 chapter 3 . 6/15
Best Minato/Naruto story I've read from you yet. Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
bunnyguest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Cute x
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Love it
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Just how loving a father he could be? Really? Nice, lol. OMG! THAT WAS SO HAWT! Oh, my that was a really sexy fic! It made me happy…it was so descriptive! You did a wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing this! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Wow this is getting really good. _ I love it so far. Can't wait for the full-blown lemon. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Naruto can cook, I like that. _ I really like this...both of them need to figure out each other's feelings soon, lol. I can't wait for that. _
HCVamp chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Oh my god! I loved this fic so much! You are truly an amazing writer. You paint such vivid and hot scenes. Hot scenes that send blood rushing south ;) I can't wait to read the rest of your fics. Love you!

Forever, The Herbivorous Carnal Vampire
Ghosty-Goo Girl chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
So much for going to sleep 3 hours ago, I can't get enough of your stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
flaming rose chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Epppppp! So sexy! Go naruto
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
OMG That is/was so bloody HOT! *stuffs tissue into nose to halt blood* I love this story! ((it should be continued into another chapter, or two... or more XD))
coldness chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
But it was wrong. So very wrong.

He loved how wrong it felt. How shamefully wrong it was to love his son and grow excited at the mere thought of his son returning that love. If that was a mistake, if loving his son so completely was disgusting then he was damned enough not to care. Wicked enough to throw away morals.

He could hear a gasp, and bit his lip to keep his own groan from escaping. Unlike his son, he had managed to keep himself undiscovered, and he reached down to grip his own hard flesh, handling it roughly as he stroked himself to completion. His ears were keen and he did his best to catch every sound the blonde made from the other room, swearing when he heard Naruto come. He lost himself too, being decidedly more silent as he released into his hand. It was hard to keep quiet but at the risk of being caught by his son he found he could manage it.

He may indulge in this perverse pastime but if Naruto ever found out he'd never forgive himself. The sinful attraction for his own offspring didn't bother him, but if Naruto knew it certainly would. That was simply something he would never tell anyone- it had been hard enough accepting it himself. He knew how revolted the boy would be, and that thought scared him more than anything.

If he couldn't stand one person hating him, it would be his son. Naruto was his life and he wouldn't ruin that for anything. Even his own selfish desires.

He disposed of the remnants of his activity, angst receding as he sank blissfully into sleep, Naruto would wake him for breakfast and he would pretend everything was normal. Only at night could he do this, live in his fantasies.

He heaved a sigh pensively, "Naruto…"