Reviews for The Kill
Hey Hey Hey chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Omggg! Plzzz update! Please! I love it SO much u have NO idea! Keep writing!
sweatersgrief chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Okay, so I reviewed earlier but I was o my sister's iPod and I couldn't log in, blah blah blah, so here I am now, logged in. I made my first review short because, well, I was on an iPod and I was too lazy to try and use my sisters very stupid typing keyboard thingy (Heh heh).

I really wanted to tell you how good this story is! There's not a lot of grammar errors, and I'm very relieved about that! You have no idea how much stuff I read, and I cannot STAND it when someone doesn't understand the meaning of a coma :(

I read over the comments and some said that this story seemed to be a Mary Sue of a type... Well, at the beginning, it very could have been, and it might still be, but I haven't read any story like this EVER. It's good and full of plot twists and turns and has the reader on the edge. So, I don't care if someone thinks that your story contains a Mary Sue. I like it.

Your character Sage is pretty awesome, but as a pretty hard core Rob/Rae shipper, I hate her... In a good, loving way, though. She's got a great dynamic. She's interesting and full of surprises. One thing I ask, though, is for you to go a bit more deeper into her appearance, like what she's wearing. But other than that, she's a pretty good solid character.

One thing that I'm not necessarily fond of is how much a spotlight hogger she is. Now, I can't write OC's for main characters with super powers because trust me, they will be the person that no one can defeat and take ALL of the spotlight. They'll take everything, and readers with closed minds don't like that. But I for one like your character, she's cool, sounds awesome, and I love the past, but she seems a bit like Terra in some light, but DEFINITELY NOT A TRAITOR. (: Which is good. (Take that Terra!)

Okay, another quickie I got going for u... This story seems to be a bit fast paced. I would really like it if you added some filer chapters, to really get into Sage's character and her relationship with Robin (MR. HAWT!)

Alright, this is my LAST complaint (I'm in a very whiny mood today, I'm sorry). I don't like how Raven is out of character. I don't like the break up scenes and the last scene in chapter 11. Although the writing is fantastic, Raven isn't one to go and just scream her emotions out like that. I think that she would be a bit more, you know, preserved and private. But that's my personal opinion, and you don't have to listen at all.

Okay, so all in all, I LOVE YOUR STORY! I mean, it's AMAZING! You have to finish! You're so EVIL for leaving me hanging like this... Who will Robin choose? AH! It's so heartbreaking. I love both characters! I'm so torn! I'll be pissed if Robin doesn't pick Raven, since they've been friends forever, but then I'll be pissed if Robin does pick Raven, cause he messed with that poor girl's emotions AND heart! :( This is a sign that you're a great writer, if you have half of me rooting for an OC of yours, cause I really don't like OCs, but this one is just... Too mysterious to let go.

On the ending note, I change my mind about bringing Speedy in, not yet... Maybe later, but not yet... (: Alright, and when/if Robin chooses Sage, have Raven be completely broken. Please. I know it's cruel, but I really wanna see what you could do with a broken Raven! And please, more Starfire. I find her a bit addicting, with her curiosity and all. (:

In conclusion, I LOVE your story. YOU MUST UPDATE. Or I'll EAT you. No joke (; Great story, keep writing.

Love, EmmyGoGo
Sasuketaemin chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
loved it please update soon
EmmyGoGo chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Okay, so I think that Raven is a bit out of character, but other than that I think that your story is really good. I think that u should have Rob pick Sage and then have Speedy come visit the Titans and have him be the one to comfort Rae. But u might wanna read some Speedy/Rae Fics cause Speedy's character can be a tuffy! Just my personal opinion and great writing so far!
Sasuketaemin chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
great chap please continue
imaninja41 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
nice! this story rocks! keep it up!
Luka-Night chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
THis is awesome! Please write the next chapter soon!
BOO2U chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Blazing Moonlight chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
wow i really like this story so far let me know when you post more :)
The-Cynical-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Hey you.

Yeah you. With the face.

I like your story. It's got a good plotline and I like Sage as a character (well, actually, I hate her, but I like your characterization of her. That's better.)

I just have one complaint; Your grammar stuff makes it a little hard for me to read.

But I do enjoy the story.

Keep up the good work.

With all due respect,

-The Cynical Goddess
Wolf Princess girl chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
this is good! Even though I belive in RobinxStarfire Pairing this is okay!
Kayla chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was a great story but I just have one question... WHO WOULD DO SLADE! lol jkjk this is an awesome story update soon plz!
Sasuketaemin chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
wow that was really good but sad well at the end keep writing i love ur stories