Reviews for Metal Gear Wayne: Shadow of the Bat
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
It's about time you updated this again. Hurry up!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Philanthropy is funded by the UN. Not Bruce Wayne. Also I wouldn't call Snake young since this story seems to take place after the MGS2 in which Snake is 38.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Snake was 22 when he joined FOXHOUND.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
If someone here is a troper,PUT THIS FIC ON TV TROPES!
If someone here is an artist like Devil Boss,DRAW THIS ON DEVIANT ART!
If someone here is a you tuber,UPLOAD IT ON YOU TUBE!
P.S No one writes fan fics like master of the boot coz man its pretty!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awesome fic
I hope one day you will come back to finish it;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sounds promising
I will wait for the next chapter
ADerklict chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Let me just tell you that I have been following this fic ever since its first day, and always wanted to see more. I don't want to press you into continuing it, I just want you to know that what you have written in these eight chapters already makes up for a display of creativeness, smoothness and excellent quality that really has nothing to envy from some of the best fics I've seen in the site. I hope you will continue this; if you don't, I'll settle with what you've done already, which is a lot, and wait to see if you hand this amazing project to some other writer to continue in your place. If we readers are the final arbiters of your work, then you've passed with flying colors, please don't forget that. I wish you great inspiration for any works you're involved with as of now.
Omegamorph chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
A bit silly at times, but still good to see Batman and Snake together. Hope Snake will have some "boss battle" against Batman's rogue's gallery.
Foopar chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Caractaquus Burke chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I read this new episode a few weeks ago and I've been wishing to leave a review for some time now. Now that I have the time, let me congratulate you on yet another chapter that keeps up with the excellence this story has shown through and through.

I could go on all day long about the things I liked, but I don't have much time so I'll be brief: everything was impressive, but the thing I liked most was the setting, the city itself and how you seem to make it come to life.

Snake and Two Face were excellent in every way, too. I'd like to congratulate you on how well you wrote both characters.

The one thing that intrigues me is how long will this fic be. We're already 40 000 words in and it seems like we're still in the early stages of the story; don't take me wrong, this seems so awesome that it could reach a million words and I wouldn't get tired of it, but I ask you out of curiosity: do you have a vague idea of how long will it be? And keep in mind that you will have at least one fan rooting for you all the way through.

Well, I'm signing off now. Great work.
Iraesmarter chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I am truly happy to see this fic back in town. And here I was starting to think it had been left discontinued! But you came back and showed us how much you kick ass when you write! It awesome!

As I said in my review of the last chapter, I love Two Face, and Aaron Eckhart's take on him is impressive; you really did our favourite schizophrenic justice in this chapter! But the thing that cracked me was when Johnny appeared! That was fantastic, truly awesome. Man, that poor diarrhea boy can't catch a break. I hope he survives the mess he's gotten himself into, because every story needs a lovable butt monkey.

Snake's action was by far the best of the chapter, and that's saying a lot because it was all amazing. I liked it all, every part of it, every detail; it was like seeing the battle from Snake's POV, the gang's POV, the whores', and even Gotham's. Awesome. Your take in CQC is interesting, too: it's sort of a passive-agressive style, using the opponent's force against him, and yet being more than capable of attacking at the same time. But Snake is also a master of many other hand to hand disciplines, since he didn't use CQC for twenty years and yet he did unbelievable stuff during that time.

This is getting better and better, dude. I can't tell you how hooked you have me with this stuff. I just can't wait to see Snake and Batman meet and kick ass together, for Snake to meet Gordon, for Batman to meet Otacon (Gordon and Otacon should trade notes on how to deal with their respective awesome badasses) for Ocelot to duel Two Face, and so on and on. I could keep mentioning the things I want to see all night long, but I don't want to bother you, friend.

So, I tell you, write on, please! And if you still have doubts, you write action scenes better than pretty much anyone I've seen. So, this great, great fan of Metal Gear Wayne signs off now. Keep it coming!
Foopar chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Wait, WHAT? Am I missing something? When did Riddler have sex with Barbara Gordon?
Foopar chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Ya know, when you finish this story up, I wouldn't mind seeing a spin off just focusing on the daily lives of Johnny Gaston and Vamp.
WereDragon EX chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Sorry for the late review, blame my workload, but now I had a chance to read this chapter and I must say, nice work. Two-Face is one of my favorite villians. I always liked his coin gimmick. He may be portrayed as a straight villain in many cases, but I liked his tragic hero/villain portrayal in "The Dark Knight". One of my Yu-Gi-Oh! decks is filled with monsters that either grant a beneficial or detrimental effect to the user when they are summoned, which effect you get depends on a coin toss. For a while, they made me flip a silver dollar almost obsessively as practice to "get the hang" of trying to have it show the "beneficial side". I have one of Two-Face's replica coins, but my friends never let me use it in a Duel, complaining that the scars and gouges on the bad side might dramatically affect the toss result.

I liked how Two-Face was behind the scenes for the first part of the chapter, the coin tossing being the only indication that he's there. The mercinaries don't know what they're in for, alright. The scenes were nice and detailed, and easy to visualize in my head. That's something I hoped I managed to pull off in my story.

The brothel being attacked by a gang seemed random, but I suppose that is to be expected in Gotham. The emotion gas does resemble Scarecrow's, but I'm guessing in this story, it wasn't derived from Scarecrow's gas. I got some humor off Snake's goggles making his eyes look like Sephiroth's. I keep dying to Sephiroth in Dissidia, at least seven times before I managed to defeat him. Note that I only played the game because a friend lent it to me. But once agin, great work on the fight scenes. A chainsaw is interesting, definitely makes a good weapon in my opinion. I'm assuming that Mei-Ling isn't really the sort to fight very much then? I chuckled at Snake lighting a cigarette with his glove, it reminds me of heroes using their powers for unuusally mundane things. I hmust remember to have the Doctor toast marshmallows off the end of his claymore in my story of something. Looks like Snake has a dislike for the Batman now. Reminds me of the dislike he expressed towards Sonic in "Super Smash Bros. Brawl". I wonder what Mei-Ling's future involvement in the story will be.

You really play up Two-Face as a psychopath here. I think it would be nie if they showed some more of his Harvey Dent persona in media. I do wonder why Ocelot sent the mercenaries to blow up the generator though. I'm assuming it has something to do with Metal Gear Wayne. I'm also guessing that Two-Face wants to obtain or destroy Metal Gear Wayne as well, like other villains in the story. Two-Face seems to be really (un)lucky here, if all his coin tosses in the chapter show the good side. Some media has shown that Two-Face will, on very rare occasions, go against the coin toss and use reasoning as to why he picked the other option. I liked how you described the way the coin appears in the light, the good side glimmering and the bad side sucking up light. That's the sort of description I want to use for the claymores' blades in my story. I wonder who General Ivan and Major Zero are. More villains? Anyway, the second last and fourth last lines in the chapter are repeated. It looks like a small mistake.

Overall, this was a fine piece of work by you, and I look forward to the next one. I'm interested to see Joker's next move and what sort of interaction Ocelot would have with Poison Ivy. Do update soon.
Baxyratty chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Hoo boy! I have no idea why i didn't read this before now. The Idea of Joker being an ex-Patriot was interesting, and pretty in character for him. Although he maskes Solidus look like a small child in terms of cruelty. I like how you guys throw in elements from the MGS games too. Nice to have a bit of 4th wall breaking in a story this dark. oh and poor Johnny, even as an army ranger he can't get the ladies! :P Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see what happens when Batman goes up against the Patriots and Snake takes on Gotham's worst.

PS hit me up we have to iron out some stuff for our collab :)