Reviews for Kindled spirits Book 1
TheFormGirl chapter 1 . 5/6
you made Cyril (sorry if i spelt his name wrong) a bit OOC, he isn't a smug dragon, he's very calm, Volteer talks a lot (XD), Ignitus is a fatherly dragon (when he's older), and Terrador is quite strict. (thats what i think of them anyway) anyway, i'm a HUGE Spyro fan, Cynder is my favourite character, and my least fave is...Sparx XD, the reason is: he's a little shit (sorry for the language) AND he doesn't understand it wasn't Cynder's fault she was evil! the reason Malefor isn't my least fave is because he went power crazy, it was his POWERS, fault! (at least i think so...) but i still hate him... HE CONTROLLED CYNDER FOR THE ANCESTORS, SAKE! (see what i did there?) anyway, good story so far, can't wait to see what happens next...(hopefully Volteer will talk a lot XD) bye!
luxlow chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
lorraine chapter one is good, but it is FULL of spelling and grammar mistakes. Also be mindful of your sentance structure. Your first sentance made me confused so I had to read it again. Break it down a bit. Also i just got totally confused when it jumped to chapter 10 of what seems to be a spin off from naruto.
Games-Are-My-Life chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
it's good
spyrolink chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
That surprised me that Terrador had trouble flying. But it was a good chapter in itself
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I'm glad I can be of help.

~The Angel of Darkness, Alec~
spyrolink chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This seems like a good story. I always wanted to know how the four Guardians grew up
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You don't see many stories like this. So that means this is going to be good...in my opinion anyway.

~The Angel of Darkness, Alec~