Reviews for the man who can touch the stars
ToReadandWrite chapter 1 . 10/9/2010

But what age is Lily?

At first she talks and acts like a small child, then a teenager, and then an older teen...
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
"You, silly girl."

Oh, every time I read that line in a Lil/Ted story, no matter how cliche it is, I absolutely swoon. (: This story was brilliant. Could use some improvement - more description, kind of morph the story into your own style of writing and make it YOURS, truly and completely - but it was gorgeous, anyway. I could tell it was going to be a fantastic piece just from the song you used at the beginning - I adore that song. Anyway, great job!
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw, Kc, thank you so much! This is just gorgeous - I adoreadoreadore the way you've characterized Lily! She's just perfect. And Teddy's characterization is lovely too, I love how he's so in control until he isn't anymore.

And the star metaphor is just perfect, too. Lily's seemingly random question and Teddy's lovely response just make this fic so utterly poetic. :-)

AndandAND George and Ron intervening is like the sweetest thing /ever/ - I love both of them and any fic with them is automatically a million times better than any fic without; your depictions of them are perfect, too.

I'm sorry I can't leave a better review for this seriously, positively gorgeous fic, but THANK YOU so much!

lonely hands chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is adorable :) I loved how you repeated the comparison of Lily to a star and how there were so many 'almost' moments, but they did get their happy ending, after all :))

kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Why, Lily Luna makes a wonderful star, doesn't she? I like how you've captured her here. It's so wonderful and loaded with fantasy and imagery and beauty.

Oh my. I particularly loved, ""I-It's a star that is so vibrant and beautiful, not even God himself can touch it, and the star, the way it shines so brilliantly is almost unbelievable, it's...magnificent," He finished off silently and his eyes were on hers the whole time."

Because, really, you've captured beauty and strung it into words and you really are a wonderful author! :D

And, thank you a billion times for the dedication. It made my little heart all warm. Heaven knows tonight was the perfect night; I've not been particularly happy lately. But, before I go on and on about myself ... I really did love this.