Reviews for Was It Goodbye? A Sequel to I Never Said Goodbye
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Don't know if you are still about but if you are, I liked this one very much. I will look at the rest of your stories to see if you did a crossover. I will probably alway slightly prefer Angel to Booth but they are both great. thanks.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Agghhh! Your story is so good, yet depressing, yet optimistic and positive; I swear its going to give me an aneurysm or something.

Its great to see that Booth's finally moving on, but I have a serious belief is soul-mates and I just cannot see him with anybody else. I know that bad things happen in real life, but its just unbearable to think of B&B not together-that's why I'm so glad that Bones is a television show.

Anyway, I really loved this fic even though it is making me want to scream at the same time. :)
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sniff,Sniff,Sniff... Ok Seriously moving! This brought teard to my eyes. Wonderful Job.
BandBfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
At last, some FLUFF...sorry, it is not that I don't like the angst..I do, but I needed a Happy Booth, thank you very much!
luvsboothie chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was awesome. I could see Bones coming back to make sure she got the last word in. And I definately caught the Angel references. A Bones/Angel cross-over would be great.