Reviews for A Fine Spot of Trouble
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 24 . 6/24
This was a pleasant story. I've never read anything based on Harry being a raging drunk and people trying to save him from that.

There were only two parts I didn't like:
1. Andromeda knew about it yet failed to do anything about it while Draco was able to.
2. The time Harry got over being addicted to drinking felt too short. Might have actually been longer period of time than I thought, but it -felt- too short for me. Since it's basically the summary of the entire story.

Anyways, besides those two points that kept bothering me, I found this story hilarious. The Harry-Daphne interactions were a bit cliche, but then, when you've read enough stories, some parts will seem cliche. They still managed to make me laugh though, so that was a good thing. Plus, I found the other interactions with Harry funny was well, so it wasn't a big deal.
Nondescript chapter 24 . 6/13
Some of the best stuff I've ever read! This was awesome on about one hundred levels! A huge thank you! Xo
Love the story. Finally, a Harry Draco story that isn't slash! Well done!
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 24 . 5/21
This is the only fanfiction I have read through twice because it's just so damn funny I love it. I think a sequel would be great.
A Grateful Reade chapter 24 . 4/30
Your story is simply amazing. I loved the banter and the humor and how you chose to portray the characters. It was well written and well executed. I congratulate you on your work. Thanks for allowing us the chance to read it.
Xaldaron chapter 24 . 3/9
Thank you. So, I don't know if you gonna read this, but honestly thank you. I really, really liked this story. Definitely one of my favorites now. Started reading it and finished it in one go. I don't know what else to write, so just know, I loved it!
harryislife chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
Really good, I like how you kept the Weasleys and Hermione in character and not outright bashing them or changing their personalitys, how they just fell apart like a normal friendship, not that everything was a plot from the start. It's also nice to see a story where Harry and Draco are friends that isn't slash, they're hard to find. Daphne is one of my favourite ships for Harry as well
jschpp chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
I love this story. I read it for the second time today and couldn't get away from it
I'd really like a sequel!
Shygui chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
Hi,
I just found this gem of a story and had to say thank you for writing it. I found myself laughing out loud on numerous occasions. I would love to read a follow up of Harry & Draco's adventures back at Hogwarts assuming that they got the positions :)
Anyway great story, great characters and exceptional writing
Lordban chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
I'm glad I found this little gem. And it's a bit sad it's over. The next bit *was* a story I think I had to read.
Jem chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Gotta say I'm not a fan of people who underate M rated stories and trick younger kids by saying its T rated, like me. I'm 13 and I don't like M rated crap so I just reported you for abuse.

hope you like getting your story taken down sucker.
Samuel Pronghorn chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
I've been reading every single fanfic I can get my hands on over the past few weeks. Ten hours a day, 7 days a week for 3 weeks.
This is the best damn piece of work I've read on here, and I really hope you can write another.
Best morning ever.
Please write more HP x DG like this one, I'll pay your patreon too.
EliaEnoa chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
loved this fic, it made me go to sleep four hours after i should have, and i noticed that i was well past time to sleep because i hade just finished it
erik chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
A great fun read, well done and thank you.
Gok105 chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
Excellent story, really enjoyed it!

Best of luck with your future writing endeavours.