Reviews for A Fine Spot of Trouble
EliaEnoa chapter 24 . 8/26
loved this fic, it made me go to sleep four hours after i should have, and i noticed that i was well past time to sleep because i hade just finished it
erik chapter 24 . 7/18
A great fun read, well done and thank you.
Gok105 chapter 24 . 7/20
Excellent story, really enjoyed it!

Best of luck with your future writing endeavours.
Kacher chapter 24 . 7/14
One of the more impressing stories I read, that deal with flawed characters and the leftovers of the Canon (without the Epilogue).

As I mention before you got great talent in breathing life into the story characters.
Specially to the one dimension JKR left us with.
jon reeve chapter 24 . 7/13
Not too shabby!
gratitude chapter 24 . 7/5
I must thank you for a lovey story. Its a shame it took me soo long to find and that I tore through it so quickly, but its hard to find a good HP fanfic that doesn't have Harry either having a soulbond with hermione and/or ginny or carrying malfoy's and/or snape's children. I hope you find it in your heart to write another one somewhere down the line and save reader like me who are tired of the blandness in the writing that's overcome this fandom.
Penny is wise chapter 24 . 5/21
Awesome story. I though I had read all the long Harry/Daphne fics (complete) on this site this one fell threw the cracks glad I found it. Really well done.
lol keep it going
jon08 chapter 24 . 5/6
Really good story, and so much more entertaining and real than some of these marriage contract stories.
Loved it.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 4/14
It seems this is a Draco Malfoy fan fiction story. You are another writer who liked the ferret even after he allowed Death Eaters inside Hogwarts.
misherukuro chapter 10 . 1/11
Entertaining ,
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
That was bloody brilliant. XD I devoured the whole thing in a few hours, and I loved it. I have to say, Draco is great here.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I have to agree with Lucius here, that is just too funny not to laugh at. XD
Fullmetal11791 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Second time reading through this so leaving the review on this chapter. Definitely enjoyed this as much as I did the first time, awesome job writing this.

I did notice that while the language you used for the characters definitely set the time the right way, I think you over used some of the vocabulary a bit, especially the word "droll". The language also came off as a bit too flowery and unrealistic at times, but other than that I thought it worked well.

Thought the characterization was well done. Although, admitidly, I feel somewhat bad for Draco. Astoria, the way you wrote her, just seems like a nightmare to deal with. Super high maintenance doesn't even begin to cover it. Most men would run for the hills from a woman like that, so I've gotta give Draco props. Though I guess having an unlimited source of money probably lowers the stress on the relationship.

Anyway , thanks for writing.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 10/12/2014