Reviews for A Fine Spot of Trouble
Goose chapter 24 . 4/11
Perhaps the most well-written story I've had the pleasure of reading. Very nice.
Da Zhang chapter 24 . 4/3
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. The commentary was amazing and everyone was so hilarious. The characters worked out to perfection and their attitudes were amazing. I especially greatly enjoyed Harry. Amazing job.
Goldrune09 chapter 24 . 3/25
Holy crap...A few hours ago, I was about 45k words into an absolutely epic naruto/skyrim cross-over story, when my mouse slipped and opened my internet tab from another authors favorite list. Out of sheer curiosity I looked at what they put on their favorite stories list, and just like that I was hooked on this story.
Richardtylr chapter 24 . 3/20
Ty
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 1/18
Fantastic story
Jon Titor chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
This was a fantastic read, Chilord. Everything from your characterization of the possible older versions of canon characters, and the writing of the personalities of characters like the Greengrass sisters and Gabrielle who are practically original characters was excellent. The story is a very small, enjoyable thing so unlike the adventure it's based upon but no less enjoyable.

Oh, and yes, the No Slash warning was entirely necessary.
FateBurn chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Interesting start
LuxEterna1 chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
great story i loved it
Random number generator chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
"Minster" should be "Minister"

Interesting take on Hermione.
DrRockso chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Readable.

The characterizations of malfoy seemed like a little bit of a stretch, but not outside the realm of possibility. the bashing of ron and hermione might have been a little thick, but as it is the premise of the story, it can be forgiven. Overall, an interesting time waster. Doesn't break any new ground, but is at least a fairly enjoyable ride.
gail19 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Lovely way to start the day.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 24 . 11/14/2012