Reviews for A Fine Spot of Trouble
ninja888 chapter 1 . 4/14
It seems this is a Draco Malfoy fan fiction story. You are another writer who liked the ferret even after he allowed Death Eaters inside Hogwarts.
misherukuro chapter 10 . 1/11
Entertaining ,
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
That was bloody brilliant. XD I devoured the whole thing in a few hours, and I loved it. I have to say, Draco is great here.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I have to agree with Lucius here, that is just too funny not to laugh at. XD
Fullmetal11791 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Second time reading through this so leaving the review on this chapter. Definitely enjoyed this as much as I did the first time, awesome job writing this.

I did notice that while the language you used for the characters definitely set the time the right way, I think you over used some of the vocabulary a bit, especially the word "droll". The language also came off as a bit too flowery and unrealistic at times, but other than that I thought it worked well.

Thought the characterization was well done. Although, admitidly, I feel somewhat bad for Draco. Astoria, the way you wrote her, just seems like a nightmare to deal with. Super high maintenance doesn't even begin to cover it. Most men would run for the hills from a woman like that, so I've gotta give Draco props. Though I guess having an unlimited source of money probably lowers the stress on the relationship.

Anyway , thanks for writing.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Ahhh Malfoy is just HILARIPUS! XDD
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Another writer who likes Draco Malfoy even after Book VI when he almost killed Katie Bell. Mind-boggling.
kase519 chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
That was wonderful...thank you
kase519 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Fluffer...omg...rofl...he needed this conversation with Ginny to close the book firmly. You wrote it well
kase519 chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Now they get to know how much they fucked up
kase519 chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
My lord...I think I was frightened out of Harry crush
kase519 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
I'm with Teddy...this going to be bad
kase519 chapter 19 . 10/2/2014