Reviews for A Fine Spot of Trouble
Literary Consumer chapter 2 . 3/15
LOVE! I had tears in my eyes. Very eloquent
delia cerrano chapter 24 . 2/17
THAT was a very impressive story...full of morals, surprises, emotions, and relationships of all kinds and status's . Though I am idealistic enough to be disappointed that Gabi got Harry though Harry cared for someone else and she knew there was no chance of more.
Dalmasio chapter 24 . 1/26
What an excellent story! You managed to make several very interesting tropes work together: post 7 AU, HP/DG, Malfoy trying (and managing) to redeem himself, plausible Hermione/Ginny bashing... each one of them can be hard to pull off, but it takes a talented writer to combine them into a compelling tale :)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 22 . 1/22
Love this story, third time I've been through it. Your characterization of everyone is awesome, with a fun plot and only minor typos. Almost never re-read stories but this is definitely one of my top 10 HP fanfiction stories.
MrBogus chapter 24 . 1/9
Nice story. This is something different, but not in a bad way. Finally a Harry that is more broken, without being some sort of Emo Guy or some stuff that you can read in this kind of storys normally.
Elveril chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
This story was awesome! Between tears of sadness and tears of laugher. I loved (and always love) when Harry and Draco have this sort of friendship, liking each other but never admitting it.
HP2017 chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Just want to say that this is one of the greatest Harry Draco friendships I've read. I wanted to cry when it was over because I just wanted it to continue. If you happen to write a sequel, I'll be here to read it.
Epicweaver chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Great read. Thanks for posting.
Gleas chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
A very entertaining and realistic fic... Usually fics like this end up being overly angsty and lose my interest but this piece had the right balance of emotions, humor, innuendo, complications and so on. In real life, there is as much laughter as there are tears and people laugh even when they feel like tearing up... you brought this contradictory human phenomenon to life.
Inara chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Wait... So this won't be a Hermione bashing fic anymore? *Sniffles* Well, I suppose that's okay since such great fics like this are hard to come across... Really, though. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read on here that don't belong to Colubrina...
Inara chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
Ah, yes! Finally, a Hermione bashing fic! This is great! I've never liked her, because of personal reasons and things. She's a well-written character, of course, but that doesn't stop or slow my hatred for her in any way.
badassumbreon chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Ermagahd. This was an awesome story, and that's coming from someone who just read it in about 3 hours. I love a good Harry/Daphne fanfic, as they usually show Harry acting at least moderately intelligent, as well as using his Slytherin side, that while being canon, made surprisingly few appearances during the books. I like what you did with having his friends abandon him without making it completely cliche or stupid. Very fun story, and I shall now go search for your subforum to see if you ever wrote a sequel to this fic. If not, I shall write it in my head!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
This was a pleasant story. I've never read anything based on Harry being a raging drunk and people trying to save him from that.

There were only two parts I didn't like:
1. Andromeda knew about it yet failed to do anything about it while Draco was able to.
2. The time Harry got over being addicted to drinking felt too short. Might have actually been longer period of time than I thought, but it -felt- too short for me. Since it's basically the summary of the entire story.

Anyways, besides those two points that kept bothering me, I found this story hilarious. The Harry-Daphne interactions were a bit cliche, but then, when you've read enough stories, some parts will seem cliche. They still managed to make me laugh though, so that was a good thing. Plus, I found the other interactions with Harry funny was well, so it wasn't a big deal.
Nondescript chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
Some of the best stuff I've ever read! This was awesome on about one hundred levels! A huge thank you! Xo
Guest chapter 24 . 5/30/2016
Love the story. Finally, a Harry Draco story that isn't slash! Well done!