Reviews for A Fine Spot of Trouble
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 24 . 5/24
I first read this seven years ago and I never once posted one single review on how much I loved reading it ... then I stumble across it seven years later and I finally reivew twice ... then by time I leave my third review ... it felt like a little pickle in the back of my brain that I read this fic before ... it wasn't until the wedding started that I KNEW I read it.

Seriously what is wrong with me?

I mean Ginny getting thrown out of the joke shop by George ... had me rolling on the library floor when I first read that back in '11. But I didn't tell you this?

I mean Hermione FINALLY being taken a too task over her behavior at the Ministary ... Ron honesty still standing by her side ... loving her ... and truly realizing that she didn't HAVE ALL THE BLEEDING ANSWERS! Him truly realizing how how HE was treating Harry for the past three years ... and fully realizing that Harry won't automatically forgive him ... especially over his major major blunder of the 'family' comment.

Where was my brain back in '11 where I couldn't click on the review button and tell you that I love your writing. That I love your Harry, Draco, Ron, Hermione, (god forbid even your Ginny I loved) ... it truly told a very realistic tale ... you took a child's fanasty story that turned into a story for all ages ... and you brought in a lot of dark reality of it.

Well at least through my second read through I didn't make the same blunder.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 20 . 5/24
Top Thirty all time favorite Harry Potter fan fiction. Seriously ... it's just ... it's just ...
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 10 . 5/22
I love how realistic this story is. You are truly the only person whom has truly tackled a very broken Harry Potter ... in such a dark and stark light. You don't hold back the darkness ... but you keep the true working back to the light in a very belivable way. You have the dry humor that doesn't take away anything about the seriouness of where Harry is at this time of life. Even through Harry barely has any interaction with Ron and Herimone ... you still have Harry very loyal to his best friends and his family. I mean yes unfoutanly there is a vast seperation between the Golden Trio ... but you know that once Harry faces secure enough to tell Ron and Hermione all that he had held so deeply inside him; and how he truly wants to live his life ... that Herimone won't be nagging him to live a public The Chosen One lifestyle ,,. Ron won't act like a prat concerning Harry's friendship with Draco ... or Harry fallen for snake. Ron and Hermione will accept Harry for being just Harry.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 5 . 5/20
Okay I can tell you ARE NOT a fan of the following people: Remus Lupin, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, pretty much the entire Weseley family, Albus Dumblerdore ... but at least you AREN'T character bashing. I like the truly reasltic story you are telling about a very broken Harry Potter. Expect for whole if Harry at fifteen didn't decide to act like a child in front of Tonks ... that the twenty one year old Tonks would have serisouly considered Harry as a romantic mate. Thank you for almost destroying Tonks for me.
greasy snivellus chapter 24 . 5/20
i loved the story.
girlwhoslept chapter 1 . 5/2
this story is so awesome I'm rereading it for the second time now
Guestarino chapter 24 . 4/19
Really entertaining and funny. I just wish the epilogue had included Draco's first class instead of the same scene.
hpfan111 chapter 3 . 4/18
I have nothing against the story but HP fic with such simple drama is much too boring for my taste.
sisyphus1967 chapter 24 . 4/1
That was actually awesome! Loved the realism and snark!
Crypt chapter 24 . 3/28
This is by far one of the best After Hogwarts stories I have ever read. Your story writing skills are excellent, and the way you portray each character is superb.

I remember reading that Naruto story: Bondage Style a few years ago, and that was also pretty well written. I hope you do more Harry Potter stories in the future.

Thanks for sharing this brilliant story.
RedKol chapter 24 . 3/19
Two things, I think. One, that this is now what I firmly believe happened instead of the idiotic epilogue Rowling gave us, and two, it is simply a crime that this doesn't have as many reviews as it deserves.

Beyond that, I have to say that this is a respectably well-crafted tale in terms of both spelling and grammar, with only a very few errors that I caught at all. I think you have also done quite well with your characterization, especially with Lucius. It is far more believable the way you wrote it rather than with him being either wholly contrite or totally unrepentant in regards to Harry and his own past errors in judgement.

I shall put this on my favorites list, certainly.
little-kingsfan2005 chapter 24 . 3/18
This is one of my favorite stories in the Harry Potter fanfiction world. With Harry as a bitter war veteran, Draco having successfully grown up, and Ron and Hermione just trying (although not quite succeeding) to get on with their lives, I liked it all.
Concolor44 chapter 24 . 3/16
Excellent, excellent work! Bravo! I enjoyed every scene, every anecdote, every scrap of witty banter. A truly satisfying read.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 23 . 2/12
I do enjoy this story alot. Though I can't help but point out the hypocrisy of Harry carrying on about wanting to be a normal guy and hating his fame while whipping out the boy who lived card or referencing his tortured past anyone tried to treat him like a normal person lol. Still great characters and wish this had been longer. Hope we get that sequel.
Celexs Draconia chapter 24 . 2/8
This was an absolute blast to read. I really enjoyed it. It would be fun to see another small snapshot of what happens after this last bit. Excellent work.

Cel