Reviews for Family
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/22
You know, this is much better than the usual Dudley call/write to Harry as his son/daughter has the gift.
Nice job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
this is a wonderful story. I commend you for stressing the importance of family and that blood relatives, no matter how annoying and hurtful they may be, should always be cherished and embraced.
yay chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That's nice.
CheecaRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was a completely awesome story! Not many people do Dudley stuff! I believe Dudley and Harry would have found peace at some point, specially with how Dudley was in the last book.

Awesome story!
LisiLouLah chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoyed this, good job! You seem to have captured all of the characters perfectly. Loved it!

Lisa x
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
oh.. bit of an anti-climax.. i thought that dudley would be like "my kids a wizards" or seomthing. .?

bit ooc as well.

fun to read though:)
lensman chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Good story. Don't burn your bridges and leave a way back to family.

Thanks for the read.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wonderful job! I really can't say anything else. Just wonderful. I love stories with Dudley and Harry finally settling their differences.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love this story. I always wonder what happened to Dudley and I like your version of it. Great job!
GrandmaBeth chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
wonderful! Made me cry!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really like this. It seems reasonable if something like this were to happen between Harry and Dudley. Maybe Dudley and Elizabeth will be godparents to Harry's other son who's not born yet in this story.
laura-csm chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aw, I liked it. Good job.
Leentje chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
keep up the good work and post soon

bye bye
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was great. Update soon.
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw... very sweet. You did change tenses a few times - okay, more than a few times - so you might want to check those. But all in all, it was really good, and I loved that Elizabaeth was an orphan because that just makes it so much more real. Great job.

~whispered touches