Reviews for Along The River
YepItsMe chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
I hope Bingley recovers! And poor Darcy; it must be agony to want to tell Lizzy his secret every day.
Avanell chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
Great update!
YepItsMe chapter 26 . 3/12/2011
Oh dear! Poor Jane. And poor Charles. I know she left to protect him but I wish she would've just told him what was going on! When you said there was violence in the chapter, I knew it was too much to hope that it was against Collins!
Avanell chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
Great update! :)
YepItsMe chapter 24 . 2/27/2011
Aww Im glad that they are married, and it was so sweet that he brought the flowers. If he married her as Mr Hurst, and later its revealed that he's actually Mr Darcy, will that make their marriage invalid?

It's good that Mr B knows Hurst's real story and I can't wait for Lizzy's reaction. I hope she takes it well. She'll have her true love and the means to provide for her family! :)
Avanell chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
Great update!
andi1624 chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
I have to say I was utterly confused by chapter 22, and that is probably because I haven't read OMF. I am glad the Reynold's little scheme seems to have worked, now I am curious to see how/when she finds out who he really is.
KimberlyTee chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I really want to slap Charlie. I wish I knew the story of Our Mutual Friend, but I do not, so I am not sure what exactly to expect, however; I wish I knew what the impetus for Charlie's antagonism. Especially towards Jane.. he is a such a bitter one, and that bitterness has caused him to be blind. Elizabeth's motives are honest, but her ways are nasty. More Caroline Bingley, less Elizabeth Bennet. This is an interesting story though, an I am quite into it,
Avanell chapter 23 . 2/18/2011
fabulous update! I'm still reading, but skimmed first. Love this scene! Makes me wanna go rewatch...but I always love the part when he takes her "home" again. Can't wait for that!
crimp1 chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
I was really glad to see this incorporate some P&P elements ('and of all this I might have been mistress', etc.) because previously I'd kinda thought of this story as basically an 'Our Mutual Friend' with even the same OMF dialogue intact but changing the characters' names to P&P names. I mean, the dialogue is almost the exact same as OMF-there doesn't seem to be any change, which is odd.
Avanell chapter 22 . 2/12/2011
Loved the reverse "chase". Great update!
andi1624 chapter 21 . 2/7/2011
This was a wonderful chapter. I loved the interaction between Hurst and Elizabeth. I wonder what was going through her head when she was looking at the likeness.
YepItsMe chapter 21 . 2/6/2011
Aww, finally, shes being nice to him! The plan is working :) The portrait of him at Pemberley must not be a very good likeness if she didnt even comment on the resemblance. Maybe itll hit her later upon more reflection?

And Mr Collins, ugh what a creep, too bad someone doesnt fling him into the river!

Looking fwd to next update. Ive never read OMF but I Googled it and found enough to get an idea, and Im enjoying your adapting it to P&P.
Avanell chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
Great update. Love the tour, and mention of his sister.
andi1624 chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
Hmmm... interesting. Looking forward to what comes next :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »