Reviews for Along The River
Dancing Petals chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Very interesting. I am very impressed by your ability to look beyond the usual story and characters and to converge the two stories together so well. The motives do baffle me at this point and since I haven't read '...Mutual Friend', I am in the dark...but I would prefer it to be this way and come to your story with a fresh mind. Will hope for another quick update!
Dancing Petals chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
I am guessing that, like you said, its uniqueness is making readers a bit wary of your story. But hey, it is very enjoyable though a bit bewildering! :) I hope that you continue posting on this site, but if you decide not to, then can you please tell me about where I can find it? I just HAVE to read more about 'Hurst'! And I would also like to read other JA stories by you. Where can I find them?

As for the chapters,they are well-crafted and the crossover part doesn't jar much. keep up the good work!
tic tac toe 03 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Loving this so far- can't wait for more!

Dancing Petals chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
I am glad to see that you took our advice and came over to the general site. though your tale is obviously a crossover, it was simply not getting enough exposure earlier. I hope that you will be updating sooner than you have been doing, though.

p.s: Dare I hope that Darcy is alive and seeking information about his would-be murderers? :) Well, I guess only time will tell...
Ene321 chapter 5 . 9/21/2010

Your crosseover story is excellent! I am so excited to have found a new Pride and Prejudice story ( it is true that it's not easily found! )

Perhaps you should post it directly in Pride and Prejudice section.

Hope you post soon!
Dancing Petals chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
OK, this is a strange story, and I have read some strange ones by now. If only it were not quite so deressing, I would have advised you to post it on the general site for P&P so that it would be more visible, but I guess anyone will be able to see the Dickensian touch in it, so that's out. I am sad to see that no one has reviewed your story yet, since it is actually a good one, if I can look beyond the desolate nature. Must say, you have got me wondering about the direction it will take. All the best with it!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5