Reviews for Forgotten
Salmon chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
I thought this was a great story! Felt mad at and sad for each character in turn. And you kept leaving me off at moments when I was like - hey no fair! Which translated means that your chapters ended on great cliff hangers. lol

And I found your OC hilarious. She was just there to move the story along, and she did that well. For a series like Hetalia, there's nothing wrong with breaking the 4th wall, and she was pretty hilarious every time she did.

Thanks for sharing, reading this was a great way to while away my afternoon. :)
Yuki Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
This is the third time I have read this story and chapter 5 has to be my favorite! But it always makes me cry durning this part:

This holding things ALWAYS makes me teary but that bandage thing ALWAYS ALWAYS ALLLWAYYS makes my eyes start leaking! Poor Iggy!

Thank you so much! Your amazing and this is the GREATEST fanfic in the world. Because of this you changed my favorite couple from Italy x Germany to America x England.

THAAAAANK YOOOOOOOU!
Sarah Kujawa chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Awww! I hate you for making such an adorable story! I'm crying right now and it's getting my iPod all wet! Meanie! You're an idiot, but you my idiot. 3 That made my eyes like a waterfall. It was so cute! All of it! Thank you so much for completing my life! I've read so many fanfics and this is by far the BEST one of them all. And trust me, I've read over 200. Yes, I read ALOT. But it was just so cute!

I have to say my favorite chapter was chapter 5 because of this:

England wanted to shout it to the world. America was a jerk because he didn't remember confessing that he loved him. He didn't remember how he had held England in the cold nights of the war. How England had bandaged his wounds and cried because it hurt him too. America was a jerk because he wasn't ever going to touch England the way he had once done. He was a jerk because he was a drug. England's drug, and the moment that he was so addicted to it that it physically hurt him to not have it, that very drug was ripped from his heart. But England wasn't going to tell America any of this. Why? Because the other nation had to remember it on his own. If someone told him it wouldn't be his real feelings, just a replica of them.

And my favorite line out of them all would have to be

How England had bandaged his wounds and cried because it hurt him too.

That killed me. It was like 3a.m. When I was reading that and I was crying so hard! My big brother came running into my room cuz he thought I was hurt (I'm 15 he is 19) and he said, "Oh my god Sarah! Why are you crying! Did you hurt yourself! Are you ok!" then he noticed I was sitting down looking at my iPod and smiling. So he read it (he likes Hetalia too) and he got all teary!

You are like a god to me! I love you for making this! And sorry if you didn't really care about my story! Me and my brother both loved it! Yeah, he ended up reading it.
Lone Star Gazer15 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Wow am i the only one who thinks you need more reviews to to this AWESOMELY SAD fanfic...and i went from beginning to end so I remembered to review...and all i can say is that it is awesome i loved it it was sad but i found it funny at sometimes and so i bid a due and kudos for this wonderful read!
Miss Trim chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
YAYZ! Finaly finished XD loved the end

Babay, I know

oh gawd hahahah

GET TO WORK ON RED VELVET!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
finally! i love you! and licia says she doesnt5 care shes just glad she knows how it all ended!
Puffin Person chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
I'm sad it's the end... I even got a little teary... (NOT an easy feat.) This story...was amazing. I loved, it I really did. And I'll be hoping to read more of your stories. (I'd read the other one now, but I'm technically supposed to be asleep. Heh... *sweatdrop* I think I loved how you kept it short and sweet, but still really captured their emotions. I really felt like I could identify with them. Especially Mattie, in this chapter. Please keep writing!
Lone Star Gazer15 chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Took me while to catch up on this story but I'm so glad i did! My hate for Russia has only grown much more due to what he has done in this story...I hate cliff hangers... Well i hop you update soon! More Fanfictonmore happy me and reviews!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Eeeeep! This is so great! Has the 50th been chosen yet? Are you gonna write more? OMG! I just died! Email me if you are gonna write more! 3
Sarah chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Awww! I started to cry when England was thinking about why America was a jerk! So cute!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
are they gonna start yelln at eachother and then american shows up and bes the hero cuz he is a hero!

God, do you understand how much I hate my cousin right now? I mean look at her response to your question! We need to watch more disney movies...

wtf americas in the hospital again you freakin sadist! yer worse than licia! and i do agree with her though that we do need to watch more disney good day to you ma'am!
name chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
uuu continue please ! ; u ; i looved the history
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
D: Whats wrong with Alfred? He MUST survive...

England vs Russia EPIC BATTLE! XD Omg I cant wait for the next chapter
Puffin Person chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
Evil cruel cliffhangers! I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! But don't worry about me..I'll be alright..I'll just cry a little bit..but I'll be alright.. Naw, I love cliffhangers. Even if they are a bit torturous. Please update soon!

P.S. Happy Birthday! -
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2010

BUT I'M NOT HERE TO FORCE MY OTP ON YOU!

I love your story. I hate Russia and feel bad for him at the same time! 3