Reviews for A Day Men Should Celebrate
ElementalFire804 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I just finished watching the last few episodes of the anime (in which I put off for an undetermined amount of time because Kamina's death made me sad) for a few hours straight, and it kept throwing heartbreak after heartbreak at me, so this has greatly healed said heart. Thank you for this little ray of sunshine. After all, Crack!fics are the best fics, and your story has greatly entertained me!
Edge S.G. Maverick chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This story made me so happy! I normally do not read anything under the M rating, but I am totally happy I read this story!
InuyashaSano chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
...

I came.

A lot.
SweetlySpicey chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What? Really? This made my day in more ways than you could imagine. Hilarious.

I love the simple way you wrote- no need for detailed explinations. You let the hilarity of Kamina do everything and it was awesome. Thank you for this. I loved every bit of it... esp the random people telling Kamina to shut up XD and Simon in general. Too funneh
JustBethan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
GYUUAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH DJFDSKFNLN

You know I went thought like over nine thousand of my oldest emails and pass words (to find it's the most recent) to log into my most oldest account (took quite a few days :/) just in order to comment (wait you call it review here...)

NATURALLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

You know I love you right? M'Queen you're amazing. Bravvvo. I love it. I love it I love it. I laughed so hard... took me quite a while to read with the breaks for laughter, oh boy, hard stuff man.

Amazing work man, as always, you're so the bamphest author ever man.

God man I want to draw loads of TTGL screen shot like things based off this you know? LOADS. I might just do it.

Wait I'm lazy.
iAxel chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
And like a good neighbor … Kamina was there.

This made me laugh insanely hard.
ZTX chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I wish this was how the show had ended. That would've been AMAZING.
Jan Lee chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I loled through the whole thing. Loved reading Kamina's point of view...you did that so well. And I caught that State Farm reference too, clever! You write your humor excellently. Thank you!
not toenn gun now dead chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Haha, that was funny. Everyone's wonderfully in character and Leeron's bit...pure lol. Reminds me why so many people love Kamina (and why I do). Bitchin' day indeed!