Reviews for A Day Men Should Celebrate
Edge S.G. Maverick chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This story made me so happy! I normally do not read anything under the M rating, but I am totally happy I read this story!
InuyashaSano chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
...

I came.

A lot.
SweetlySpicey chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What? Really? This made my day in more ways than you could imagine. Hilarious.

I love the simple way you wrote- no need for detailed explinations. You let the hilarity of Kamina do everything and it was awesome. Thank you for this. I loved every bit of it... esp the random people telling Kamina to shut up XD and Simon in general. Too funneh
JustBethan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
GYUUAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH DJFDSKFNLN

You know I went thought like over nine thousand of my oldest emails and pass words (to find it's the most recent) to log into my most oldest account (took quite a few days :/) just in order to comment (wait you call it review here...)

NATURALLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

You know I love you right? M'Queen you're amazing. Bravvvo. I love it. I love it I love it. I laughed so hard... took me quite a while to read with the breaks for laughter, oh boy, hard stuff man.

Amazing work man, as always, you're so the bamphest author ever man.

God man I want to draw loads of TTGL screen shot like things based off this you know? LOADS. I might just do it.

Wait I'm lazy.
iAxel chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
And like a good neighbor … Kamina was there.

This made me laugh insanely hard.
ZTX chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I wish this was how the show had ended. That would've been AMAZING.
Jan Lee chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I loled through the whole thing. Loved reading Kamina's point of view...you did that so well. And I caught that State Farm reference too, clever! You write your humor excellently. Thank you!
not toenn gun now dead chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Haha, that was funny. Everyone's wonderfully in character and Leeron's bit...pure lol. Reminds me why so many people love Kamina (and why I do). Bitchin' day indeed!