Reviews for Eternal Legends: Konoha's Transcendent Ninja
DanteAzel chapter 14 . 9/5
I really admire how you changed the canon characters but still maintained their personalities. it is incredible
Retarded dumbass
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Not gonna lie, mixed feelings about this fic mostly because it goes into so much detail about kumo when i just wanted to know about tea... squad 7. Otherwise this fic is pretty damn amazing. I love how you made me kind of feel neutral on either side of the war thats going to happen. The fact that there is so many twists is brillient in itself and i love how sqaud 7 progress. But another fact for you is your a bit arrogant, i mean practise what you preach with sasukes character. Also i dont buy your im not going to update for a whole year because i hate narutos ending, the whole purpose of fanfiction is to change what u disliked about the original in your own personal way. To be fair it can be reasoned you did this to get me riled up for what happens next kind of like a publicity stunt. Im not saying it didnt work cause it did i want to know what happens next and the the fact you've not updated for so long is annoying because im sure you have felt the pain when an author dosnt finish a decent story. I really think you should update as soon as possible because this fic is quite one of the best naruto fics ive ever read.
got2luvfiction chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Sorry didnt realise i wasnt logged in reveiw on the 23rd of december that shows my mixed feelings is from this account.
HolyCurez chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Konoha; A History I heard that before only a bit different in the HPverse
The Lord of Shadow chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Oh my god this is so boring
4chan chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
This is better off cancelled. I skipped over more than half of the story because it's boring. You come off as egotistical, condescending, and a prick with delusions of granduer. I've seen better stories with tons of spelling errors. You don't like the ending, tough shit faggot. Maybe if you stopped acting like a bigot and pulled your head out of your ass you'd be more likable, but since that's not happening in this lifetime, go fuck yourself and quit cunt.
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
The first chapter needs a clear timeline stated at some point. As far as I can tell, they are both 7/8 and 11/12. I assumed that it started pre-Uchiha massacre when Sasuke was 8, but the summons said they would be ready for them at 15/16 and that that was in 4 years... i am very confused.
Admin chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Yo, its been 5 YEARS. When will you update
KassieJean chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
I had to end it here, sorry. it had potential, but the direction you went in just wasn't for me.
KassieJean chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
I personally would've liked for you to develop the story before adding all the things with akatsuki and such, because I'm just not interested in them as much as I am what's happening with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. That's just me, though.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
When you can skip over 50% the chapter and not miss a thing you know you have a shit story. This has much waited potential.
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
ok i'm completely confused by something in this chapter. you said that Naruto won't start the academy for six months so how does he know Iruka if he's not in the academy and what reason would Iruka have had to grow close to Naruto over the years? It really makes no sense that you'd say something like that when Naruto in canon doesn't meet Iruka till he goes to the academy and Iruka is assigned as his teacher
Joebob the Fifth chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Sooo... I like this well enough, your note at the start of the first chapter intrigued me. However, there are some things bothering me. First, I absolutely hate when writers translate names and use them as synonyms. My name means victory and I have never once been called that, it's unrealistic and awkward. It's fine as a writer to use pronouns and names abundantly. Those don't fall under the once per page rule. They are basically invisible to the reader, but coming up with replacements is not invisible. It distracts the reader from the story. Next, please just say pink. I don't know what cerine is and it shouldn't matter. You don't refer to anyone else by their hair color, why does Sakura need to be defined by it? Third, I'm not trying to flame. I genuinely like this story, but am simply awful at communicating, so I apologize if my constructive criticism sounds mean. It isn't intended that way. Let's see... I like your method changing things up a bit and look forward to reading more, especially the strong friendship team seven was always meant to have. .. You do need to give the readers a bit more background though. It feels a bit disjointed, like we're missing several pieces. It's fine to not overload us with straight info, but for mysterious things, just drop one or two at a time or the confusion caused will again detract from the actual story. For instance, in only two chapters we have the mysteries of: why are the Uchiha alive, Danzo rejected Naruto for weaponization, Naruto's stupidity seal, how does Iruka know Naruto pre-academy, what's going on in Kumo, whatever info Sarutobi and Danzo were talking about, whatever secret Leader was talking about, the random summons thing, why Kyuubi could talk to Naruto, and more. It's best to slowly add in mysteries rather than drop a couple lines of hints for several different unknowns simultaneously. Keep all of it, I'm just suggesting you spread it out. Did we have to see Danzo and Sarutobi talking this chapter? Or the Akatsuki being active super early? Just focus on developing the trio, their histories and budding friendship for a few chapters. Let us get used to a few changes at a time. You already have so much going on with Naruto's intelligence, Sasuke's and Sakura's less than pleasant home lives, the trio meeting and training early, Naruto interacting with the kyuubi, the seal and the summons. Let the rest build out of your foundations or the whole thing may collapse under the weight of all the ideas. Personally, I'm most excited about seeing Sakura removed from her current home situation, and maybe some t&i private time for her not-parent. Anyway, on to the next chapter! And I hope this was helpful and didn't hurt any feelings or anything. I really am enjoying reading this.
Kyle37 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Such an awesome story so far. I really cant wait to see where to you take this. Keep up the great work