Reviews for Eternal Legends: Konoha's Transcendent Ninja
khaitrinh652 chapter 1 . 4/20
Concept of the story is cool, Naruto/Sasuke seem way too mature. The stuff with Kumo is kinda ruining the story, like is there any connection at all. Feels like two different stories
wow...I love it already
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/9
Wh... What?

...I can't take this seriously. I came here based on a recommendation that says it gets better a few chapters in, so I'm going to keep going to give it a chance, but so far my willing suspension of disbelief is very much broken. Naruto and Sasuke talked like adults to their parental figures when they're supposed to be seven. Sakura... just, what? I don't know where to start on that situation. The fox talked like a teenaged human, not like a demon fox, and the intellect-suppressing seal is BS. This reads like a teenager's first attempt at writing fiction.
Hopefully, with the setup out of the way it'll get better.
ChissySweetz chapter 1 . 1/8
God sakura's story made me tear up poor baby
DanteAzel chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
I really admire how you changed the canon characters but still maintained their personalities. it is incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Retarded dumbass
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Not gonna lie, mixed feelings about this fic mostly because it goes into so much detail about kumo when i just wanted to know about tea... squad 7. Otherwise this fic is pretty damn amazing. I love how you made me kind of feel neutral on either side of the war thats going to happen. The fact that there is so many twists is brillient in itself and i love how sqaud 7 progress. But another fact for you is your a bit arrogant, i mean practise what you preach with sasukes character. Also i dont buy your im not going to update for a whole year because i hate narutos ending, the whole purpose of fanfiction is to change what u disliked about the original in your own personal way. To be fair it can be reasoned you did this to get me riled up for what happens next kind of like a publicity stunt. Im not saying it didnt work cause it did i want to know what happens next and the the fact you've not updated for so long is annoying because im sure you have felt the pain when an author dosnt finish a decent story. I really think you should update as soon as possible because this fic is quite one of the best naruto fics ive ever read.
got2luvfiction chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Sorry didnt realise i wasnt logged in reveiw on the 23rd of december that shows my mixed feelings is from this account.
Ignatius Orion Peverell chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Konoha; A History I heard that before only a bit different in the HPverse
The Lord of Shadow chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Oh my god this is so boring
4chan chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
This is better off cancelled. I skipped over more than half of the story because it's boring. You come off as egotistical, condescending, and a prick with delusions of granduer. I've seen better stories with tons of spelling errors. You don't like the ending, tough shit faggot. Maybe if you stopped acting like a bigot and pulled your head out of your ass you'd be more likable, but since that's not happening in this lifetime, go fuck yourself and quit cunt.
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
The first chapter needs a clear timeline stated at some point. As far as I can tell, they are both 7/8 and 11/12. I assumed that it started pre-Uchiha massacre when Sasuke was 8, but the summons said they would be ready for them at 15/16 and that that was in 4 years... i am very confused.
Admin chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Yo, its been 5 YEARS. When will you update
KassieJean chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
I had to end it here, sorry. it had potential, but the direction you went in just wasn't for me.
KassieJean chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
I personally would've liked for you to develop the story before adding all the things with akatsuki and such, because I'm just not interested in them as much as I am what's happening with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. That's just me, though.