Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Post U Later chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Oh Shit! This Is Not Good. I Never Did Like Kort. He's A Right Bastard He Is. I Sure Hope That The Team Will Find Tony, Or Tony Escapes, Soon. If Not For Tony's Own Safety & Health, Then To Nail Kort.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Oh Man, I'd Be Grateful, Because Even If Tony's Tortured, At Least He's Alive.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Oh, Gibbs Is Pissed! Whoever Put Out The Hit On Tony's Not Gonna Live, Even If Tony Ends Up Fine.

I Sure Hope Tony's Alright.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Uh Oh, This Is Not Good! Not Good At All! I Sure Hope Tony's Going To Be Okay & That The Team Notice He's Gone Soon... Though That's Doubtful Because Tony Was Ordered Home For The Night.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Lol, I Love Gibbs. XD

Geez Tony's A Good Liar, Almost Scarily Good.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Lol, Ziva Wasn't Impressed By Either Of Them. Though I'm Always Impressed With Tony. X3

& I Hope What's Bothering Tony Isn't Too Serious.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I Have A Feeling That The Shooter Has Nothing To Do With The Case They're On. Tony's In Trouble.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh, Interesting. I Wonder What's Wrong With Tony.
angelscatie chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Great story
DS2010 chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
enjoyed the end glad senior is getting put away
BlueDiamondStar chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Absolutely splendid!

I miss the show terribly and it's been couple years since I got to watch it regularly.

And I think you've got the characters exactly the way they are on the show. Great characterization.

Fantastic plot. Totally loved it. Even with all the episode-like things. Truly felt like I was watching double episode.

Totally awesome story. Thanks for writing it. It was worth the time it took me to read it:)
Gracealma chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
Good story. Full of suspense. Glad that all the bad guys got theirs and Tony and his family won.
N Harmonic chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
stupid sr! that's ur boy?!
Ashlea chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Man that is amazing, I love will defiantly make an amazing writer...
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Oh my gosh! Best chapter ever written! I hate Sayif! 'and his worthless son' oh I would have stapled him if I was Gibbs! :O and when Gibbs said he had already lost his daughter and if Tony dies he will have lost a son! Oh gosh! Amazing :D