Reviews for My Master
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ahh it was so short! You should definitely make this multi-chap! I love the idea of Layfon being it's master! Haha "damn goat..." it really fits... Love your story! Anyway please write more stories! This section definitely needs them!
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Nice, can't wait to see how the main story is.
CelestialExplorer chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
If Layfon is in his sixth year in Zuellni then Karian Loss is no longer around- that is unless he decided to fail 5 years on purpose(that's actually not entirely impossible in his case '- but would he really stay there if Felli graduated?).

Still I agree with Alsheyra- what exactly does he need all that power for? He can already kick Haikizoku-charged Savariss' ass with just his two weapons and now he gets even more powerful... Right now if you want to introduce a worthwhile opponent for him then you'd have to make his power equally ridiculous- in all honesty it seems more trouble trouble than it's worth.

I wonder why Gando even picked Layfon of all people- it's attracted to determination and most of the time it's not Fonfon's strong point. It'd make more sense if it wanted to return to Nina but whether or not she'd accept it is another matter.

Aa for Layfon being Salinvan mercenaries leader... how does it work? I mean they're supposed to move from city to city and sell their services and I doubt Zuellni had the resources to keep them with it for five whole years. If so then he's either a leader in name only or he had them stay there for free- which probably put them a bit on edge by now ;)

Well with all the introductory chapters I'm really looking forward to the main story now. Still there seems to be little screentime for Nina Antalk in them... A CSR story that lacks Nina will have a hard time keeping me interested I'm afraid ;) Still good work- keep it up.