Reviews for Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Zorlite chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Love this story already. I thought it would be alright, but it is so cool. I mean only the first chapter and im determined to see the whole series(sp) through.
Zara Zee chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Whew! I can't believe this has been sitting in my 'to read' pile for a month! Life has been hectic.

Awesome as always. Great fight scenes, lovely snark and one helluva twist that I did not see coming. So, Jenna's a vessel...huh.

Looking forward to the second in the trilogy. - what an evil cliffie to leave us with! This has been a lot of fun - fast-paced, well-plotted and wonderfully in character.

Hugz

ZZ
deanstheman chapter 24 . 3/8/2011
Wow, I can't get over how much I love the way you write! So descriptive and such wonderful dialogue and you stay true to the characters at every step. I usually prefer cannon but this was a great story - some parts were more exciting than the show! (and I LOVE every second of the show!). I'm just starting my first AU now and I'm realizing just how hard it is to keep straight what parts of cannon stay the same and what parts you changed (did you have to keep checking the order of the episode list? or is that just me?) - and you did an excellent job of all that in this! Splendid work - I'm so impressed!

I'm with you on the re-soul'ed Sam keeping his shirt off thing - his chest should have its own fan club (probably already does).

And of course they had to rescue Bobby - they would never leave him - maybe the angels will eventually figure out why.

Great big showdown at the end but I can't believe you left the whole thing as a cliffie! Curious to know what's in store for Jenna and how she'll get along (if she does) with the boys. Great read all round. Til next time.
deanstheman chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Love the way you write. That whole fight with Dean and Lilith/Sam wow. And Dean stabbing him – you’re cruel, deliciously cruel LOL. And tell his brother about Bobby…? Does that mean what I think it means? Yah! Cas is free! Team angel to the rescue.
deanstheman chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
I will use punctuation and capital letters in my review this time as I'm on a real PC and not a phone, sorry LOL.

That was a very good and well-written scene with Jenna finding Bear and marcus - so sad! She was pretty hard when she shot the werewolf guy. I know it had to be done though, and I assume she was so cold because she had just lost Marcus, but she seems like she's going to be one tough cookie.

I am enjoying the choice of songs you've added - it's almost like they're playing in the background.

I am also enjoying the way you are portraying Ruby. Many people blindly hate her. She was an antagonist (sort of) so we were supposed to hate her, but that doesn't make her a bad character. I think you are doing her great justice. It's hard to find a fic with Ruby treated fairly - she's a fun character, just like Meg is. I've written a little with her and I found it a lot of fun playing with the whole scheming thing. I was actually sad when you killed her!

I liked all your scenes with Ben - and Missouri. Great job of showing Dean's turmoil over the whole situation. And now he has to fight Lilith while IN Sam, ug. My favorite part of the show is the angst and the crap the brothers have to go through with each other - their relationship is what the show is really all about. Tell me you didn't kill Bobby though ... :(
Medic04 chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
That was awesome. Jenna as a vessel, interesting. Wow that a helluva cliffie! Can't wait for more, nom, nom, nom...:P

~Michelle
cornev chapter 24 . 2/27/2011
*sigh* that's the end for a while. Awesome ending. gotta love a cliffie. I'm excited about Jenna's storyline merging with the boys'. I can see her and Dean getting along pretty well.

OK, I was so right to like Aurelia - she brought the Impala! Smart thinking :) Even I had forgotten about it by that point. And I love how she reacts to Bobby's little tirade!

I like how angels can't kill vessels - that explains a lot. Bobby called Sam 'my boy' ... that was excellent, just excellent.

Now those angels will have to get cell phones eventually...

So if Jenna is Lucifer's second vessel, I would say she's determined and would never say yes, but she does have a lot of anger and hurt over Marcus and Bear and the Devil is good at twisting things and using that so...

I guess I'll just have to wait for part 2 to start - so get writing! Great job on this one, your writing just keeps getting better and better with every story. TTYL
deanstheman chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
wow, ruby saved ben – maybe she’s not so bad after all. either that or she’s fooling dean just like she fooled sam. it was great to see her history, u can’t help but sympathize a little bit. yey missouri, she’s awesome. poor ben tho. i like dean as a dad but just not a yuppie dad living in the suburbs like he was with lisa. bad-ass hunter dad is way sexier. nice to see sam’s pov, can’t say i wouldn’t sell my soul for a night with that lol! but wow, lilith is evil. gotta feel for sammy. smart plan tho, lucy doesn’t need sam’s permission if he’s dead. really enjoying this fic.
foreverchrisfan chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
Ahhhhhhhh! Torturous ending! Well at least it is clear what part Jenna has in all of this now. Can't wait to see how this goes down, it's guarunteed to be interesting at least. Please don't let us hang to long! Can't wait for the next installment!
deanstheman chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Oooh, ruby’s here! I luv to hate that scheming bitch. knew it had to be lilith – no way she was dead. perfect back and forth between dean and ruby, all that hate but yet he still hesitated and couldn’t quite bring himself to kill her. damn she’s good. you weren’t kidding about killing off a few characters! that’s alright, its not spn without a few deaths, curse of the guest stars and all. things not looking good for Jenna tho. and ben is dean’s son, luv it – luv that kid.
deanstheman chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
This is an interesting fic so far, excellent grammar for starters! You seem to have a good feel for the brothers' relationship, you have kept them very true to character. Exciting storyline and looks to be a great AU take on season 4. I thot it was sweet that Dean was singing through the door to Sam during his withdrawl and LMAO at Dean's train of thot when he and Sam were picking up the Ho-hat girls. Or is it Sam? I'm thinking prob not rite now.

And so far your OCs are interesting. I like a good OC, they are a necessary part of a story, i know ppl hate them but they don't seem to realize every TV episode has the equiv of OC's! As long as they don't take over the story, they can add to it.
Medic04 chapter 23 . 2/23/2011
Wow. That was some awesome action. To bad Connor and Valdoro escaped. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.

Being captured by a demon $50

Having a crowbar rammed thru your gut $6,000

Giving Lucy the finger Priceless...

~Michelle
cornev chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
Oh, they so should have taken Valdoro out! Freakin sneaky Judas and his angel-poofing (love that term BTW, I will be calling it poofing from now on. You know that term has a whole different meaning in England, eh? haha). And Connor too - getting away by demon-poofing.

Well, that was a super intense finale - I loved Dean's argument with the Devil. 'Sounds like a sausage-fest - I ain't interested' haha! Brilliant.

And Cas calling Dean his friend ... awww, totally made up for his bluntness earlier.

And Sam 'you should have gone out to get more beer'. Typical Winchester.

And I couldn't possibly not mention Bobby's flipping of the bird to Satan himself - I LOVE that guy! That was sheer genius.

I loved this fic and I am excited we get another snippet (or your 'epilogue thingy') before it's over. Of course, its not really over because since there are two more to come, you're just getting started. Dying to see where you're taking part two and what happens with Jenna and her story.
foreverchrisfan chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
I didn't see that one coming. Great chapter, can't wait for the sequel!
cornev chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
So sorry I'm late reading this one: inlaws (arg!)

Okay, kinda liking Aurelia - that is one bad-ass angel!

But oh, how could Cas be so cruel! :( Yes he was right and yes he would so totally be that blunt but poor Dean ... he was just being Dean and looking out for his family first :(

Holy crapper you nailed Lucifer. That was bang-on Kripke's Devil - smooth-talking and twisting everything around. He's a smart one, that quick thinking, silver-tongued jerk. Too bad for him he had the brainiac Winchester as an audience who wasn't falling for anything and wasn't able to be deterred. Go Sammy - way to hold your own. "There will always be mice."

You killed Nyan? I didn't see that one coming. I was expecting big things from the keeper. And I'm not even going to get into what you did to Bobby, cause I know he'll be fine. Angels and their healing powers are handy to have around sometimes! *threatening glare*

Awesome chapter - but it sucks that it is all ending so soon. Hope you're already started on the sequel (?huh?)