Reviews for iWant to be Friends
milkahasii chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Okay, I Need to say: THIS WAS AWESOOOME! :D
It was hilarious, dramatic, hilarious, cute and hilarious! :D
I was laughing so hard when Gibby was telling Freddie about his Encounter with the Spider! :D
Well done!:)
chelsie.l chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
i have a account look me up and one of the greatest story's ever
A Adela chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
I love reading this.
TheMagentaColor chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
*fan girl squeal* I love it!
Yuni Ilzah-18 chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
What a great story, i love it :) Thanks for writing it and post in FF SEDDIE FWT! XD
TitanNegro chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
THAT

WAS

AMAZINGLY

AWSOOOOMEEEEE.
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
Freddie interviewing Gibby perfect
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Cibby! I recently read another story that had cibb y in it anf I shocked myself by REALLY liking it
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Clad in a bathrobe? That sounds so swedish. Clad. I would know, I am swedish.
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Ah, I love the body of ridgeways speculations
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Omg. I love the "girl scouts" line and everything around it, but, how indecent wouldn't it be for him to be half-naked In front of underaged girls? XD
CLOSEEEDDDACCOUNT chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
"feeling something very important was missing. She could put her finger on it almost immediately—a brunette boy about yay high on her right side and a short blonde on the other who were both intent on getting in as many insults as possible before the late bell" brilliant . or really I just love when people say "yay high"
SweettFace chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
Wow! Bravo! You are really talented! I love this story. I've read Seddie stories but this one i felt like i could actually see happening, like on TV. Good Job! :)
MeliLovely chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
hahaha epic epilogue! greetings from Venezuela! :p bye!
cynthiarox99 chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! This is so fabulous! I love it! Especially chapter 16 and this one. Love the Cibby...and mostly I love the SEDDIE!:) FAVS! :3