Reviews for Wolverine's Voyage
master1527 chapter 5 . 5/23
good story
Michael chapter 5 . 1/21
I love the story. Wolverine is his usual gruff, anti-social self. Can't wait to see what the Delta Quadrant makes of him. There seems to be a slight romance between him and B'Elanna. Just you wait Borg, we've got Wolverine and we're not afraid to throw him at you!
FallRose12 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I sat on my bed, gaping at the screen of my iPod after the 'red shirts' reference. Well played.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
i give you a 200 your book was grate
Bai Feng chapter 5 . 4/30/2014

I wonder if Borg Nanoprobes would work on Logan...?

Like the Hirogen would say:" A Worthy Prey"
Anny chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
A sequel please, a sequel please, a sequel please, a sequel please! I know this hardly counts as a review worth of 100,000,000,000,000 good reviews ...
But I liked your story - there cant be enough x-over stories about the x-men and star trek. It's really interesting to see how Wolverine fits in the star trek universe, and maybe, maybe a few other x-men, too? Just a small idea...
The characters are well written, their ways and "spleens" come out right, soo, I really would like to read more about them.
Uh, Im not good with words, but you get the idea, hopefully.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
great job! I know how hard is writing with no reviews or no good reviews at all. I am writing a star wars star trek crossover if you are willing to be a beta please message me. my story is Sacared Q's.
epicjellyfish chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
ah! so awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
great job!
Wes chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Hey i just ran into this story on 20 06 2012, and you left me with a cliffhangar, at first i thought it was going to be a funny story, but after i started reading it i realized that this could be a story i would be more than wiling to continue reading until the end of the story. I think that you should continue this story, I for one think that this is a story that should be conitnued as it looks like it will be a amazing story. If it is not an issue i would apprecieate a notification on wether or not this story will be continued if you could send an email to i would apprecieate it.

Stiffinme chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Not an ending I was hoping for, but it was better than no ending at all. I still give ya props for mixing these two mediums.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I am dissapointed that you aren't continuing this fic, but I'll abide by your decision. Not like I could do anything about it anyway. I would be more than happy to provide those hundered trillion reviews, if I could find a way and time to do so. If it helps, I'd be more than interested if you, or someone you know, make a sequal to this.

Keep up the good work.
Jj chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Amazing story, I'd. Really love to here more
JJIVE chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Awesome! Though you should write more
Stiffinme chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Sooo...the next chapter's the last chapter? That sucks dirty donkey dick. And smells like dirty diarrhea ass.