Reviews for Pipes: FILE 1
Mable chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
... I KNEW IT! THE VYKKER'S HAVE TAKEN THE LAWS OF NATURE AND SCREWED THEM UP!

(In background) Oh damn, this happened before...

It did?

(In background) Yeah, except they tried it on a Meep and it couldn't attack them well. They put it down before the thing spread to the others...

Well anyway, maybe the plants will work on Yonko. I hope they start carrying it around... Oh no!

(In background) What?

Poor Abe is screwed if he goes in there! And Munch! And damn those Vykker's!

(In background) I doubt they'd go into an empty building with electricity going through it.

You're right... Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! Let's hope Krek, Yonko, and Frun aren'y screwed, and let's hope Casta isn't fried!
Mable chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Another chapter!

(In background) That cliffhanger lasted long. *sarcastic*

So it was just a Slog... There's something odd going on. It's still standing after something that bad, biting people, and sizzling up...

(In background) Sounds like some sort of bad Vykker expirament. I'll tell you, those things go wrong quick cause Vykkers don't know when to stop.

I'll believe it. Wonder what'll happen to Yonko now.

(In background) More then likely nothing good. Vykker's works are usually spreadable.

Contagious?

(In background) That too.

Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mable chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Hmmm... I wonder what could be in the vents... Paramites!

(In background) Fleeches!

You're right, paramites wouldn't fit.

(In background) Well... There COULD be Paramites, but they're not a threat unless there's a few of them.

Yeah... Oh no... Another cliffhanger! Though it does add that extra burst to the fic which is already great. I wonder what they'll see... Update soon!
Mable chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Frun has an idea that refers to the title! - However, Krek should beware. The pipes and vents in a normal industrialist complex are vast and confusing.

(In background) Please. That's not as bad as those damn ramps in Vykker's Labs. It sucks when you have a horrible headache and then you trip, stumble, and roll down them.

LOL, they sound like hell. .

Anyway, see the title changed. Cool! Still like the File idea and can't wait for more!
Mable chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Cool! I like how you're doing the file system.

(In background) Yeah, it's okay.

So Yonko is alive? That's good, maybe there are more survivors.

(In background) Wonder what happened that was shocking, maybe something happened to Casta?

What? Oh yes, I was getting to that. Krek is alive and sleeping on the roof, but how is Casta? still alive? And where is this electricity coming from? I don't think it's coming from the Mudokons... There was enough to burn Mullock's clothes off but that's really it.

(In background) Besides that, the Terrorist never got THAT bold. He'd follow us, weave into corners, and posses one or two, but he'd never come out publically... - Man that sounded wrong.

We don't know, it could be him.

Anyway, can't wait for the next part of File One! Please update soon!
Mable chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
A chance Krek won't die? Awesome! I can't wait for what's next.

(In background) I'll be damned, he's about to pull a Mullock. Get struck by lightning and STILL live.

I wonder if this time Abe will be there, staring in shock at whatevers going on.

(In background) probabaly, he's everywhere. One day; Splinterz, the next; Vykker's Labs. He's got to have some sort of warp portal he's been using.

You don't know about the bird portals?

(In background) ?

Never mind!

Anyway, can wait to see whats to come! Thanks for updating so quickly!