Reviews for Tripod
GUEST chapter 15 . 5/24
I've already read it three times, and I still love it ! Really nice work here Patricia, is it? Hope to read more of any multiverse you have about Carlos and Alice! Thank you very much for the very good read! Going for the searchers now, .. again!
Claire Redfield the Badass one chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Carlos/Alice 4 ever!
Visitor chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
I really LOVE the story, is great :))
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY ! It really should have been like this in RE Extinction!
dark shadow400 chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Awesome story I loved it you did great
JulesLillianTellar chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
The Stand?
qartvubhnj chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I would very much like to see this as an AU Resident Evil movie. I very much enjoyed this story, very well written.
Thedragoness821 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Great story! I loved that you made Kmart, Alice & Carlos a family. Very cool :)
jag389 chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
Great story,love C&A onto the sequel.
Ellaine7 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Ah I loved the happy ending with Carlos/Alice and of course, their now adopted daughter K-Mart. Can't wait to read the sequel. Jill has to get Angie back!
Mercs2Girl chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Ohohoho~ Alice is pissssssed. :P

I'm in love with this story so far. :)
forever froz3n chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I enjoyed this story very much so _
Ellaine7 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
["My name," replied the woman, "is Alice. And I've come for my daughter." ] Love that part in this chapter. Alice is just so bad***! I always love a good Alice/Carlos fic and this is one of those. It is a must read.
FanWoman18 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Loved it now im going to read the next in this series
xXAliceOliveraXx chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
I like this story in the fact that it is indeed a fairy tale. I could however never actually see Alice talking about boys when she was K-Mart Age. Its a good story, and its clear that you put a lot of thought into so I commemorate you. :D I like how you kept Angie alive since we don't really know what happened to her. Keep up the good work hope to hear about the others. Maybe Jill and Chris will get together eh? How about Sam and Claire...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »