Reviews for The Phone Call
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
... and Kim could hear the detonation ALL the way from the convention. Sheki should be somewhere else for a while.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lol. Awesome one-shot keep up the good work
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I laughed at the end.

There is a nice tenderness between Kim and Shego in this short tale.

My daughter is now 10. Uncomfortably close to 16.
sumer11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Lol. O the memories I had when I was sixteen and driving. Hopefully sheki has learned her lesson. Great job. I look forward to more from the best enimies series.
A-Markov chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ah, the joys of teaching your teenagers how to drive. Must make a list of things that need to be away from where the kids will park when they start driving.

Have I mentioned how much I love the way you write reality in a truely up-beat manner without being overly sappy? I do. A lot.

Alex.
Whowhatwhere chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great story like most of your other work. It brings back memories of my teen years lol. That first accident can be traumatic, if only all parents were so understanding.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Funny story,

Poor Shego, just when she thought the damage was managable…

nice work.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Well, that was brief. Not too much to say regarding this one, but it’s nice how you keep making things rather surprising. Like the one having the first accident being Sheki instead of Kasy. Rather weird, though, that Sheki also got her license at sixteen since it sounded like Kasy was the only anxious one.

Whatever the case. It was a nice one-shot, and I liked how it showed Kim and Shego worried about their daughters and how they know them. That’s sweet.

Last thing I can think of saying is that I’m really anxious for Second Death’s next chapter. But that’s another story.

So, see you around.

Yours, “Perhaps right beside you” Alexander/Alexlayer.

_
Almaseti chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
The ending elicited some uncontrollable giggles, and overall this was a very sweet piece.
noncynic chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh, boy. Hope the next person at the convention to talk to Shego is very polite. Great punchline, though.
Mirenope chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
XD

Holy crap. That can't be good for anybody in the immediate area.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
"Old Volvos never die, they just finance college educations for the mechanic's children".
zarien chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
nice is there more or what happend after the effect
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awww! Poor Shego got her Porche trashed. lol Nice work, KiY!
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010