Reviews for The Promise
Sparr0w-san chapter 7 . 6/27
I really really really love this story and hope you continue. ;_; The way you wrote the characters is just so- amazing. The reactions and thoughts are so accurate. Or at least I think so. There's a bit of errors with the grammar and some parts I didn't really understand -maybe I just didn't pay attention?- but other than that I didn't really see any problems with you're writing. It's just so hard for me to find a FMA/DGM crossover that I like and the other one hasn't updated in years so I really hope that you continue.
midnighthoshiko chapter 7 . 3/22
Please update! I really like your story.
Nami Heartfilia chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
The chapter was great! I could not ever write something like this in my life! I hope you'll update because I'm really itching to find out what happens next. This kind of writing is kinda rare to see. I can't sometimes stand other stories. You really did a great job!
wittyusernames chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
please update soon!
LDK chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Really, really great story. I absolutely love the way you've written Ed into the DGM plot, and finding out what his innocence is capable of is killing me! The way the entire battle has been effected by a wall breach is fascinating, and is the dragon envy? I really hope you finish this story, or update it again! I can't give it high enough praise. Thanks for writing!
Rupanzel chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I don't know what to say...I really liked your story and the way it was heading, but seeing that it has already been a year since you last updated I'm not sure if I should hope you will continue it.
Please don't abandon this story, continue it. I know I sound demanding and I'm sorry for it too, but will you please update it soon?
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Hi. When are you going to update, I was practically crying when you left us such a cliff hanger and you haven't updated in like 2 years :(. But really good I love it(:
incarnate of evil chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I thought you were doing a time skip in the story not waiting for the time to really pass before doing the next chapter?!
I want to know what you have planned, I'm pretty sure that was Envy at the end so what is going to happen. Please update I'm enjoying this and I want to know what is going to happen, not to mention what Ed's innocence will be like! Update please! :)
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
great story ! I realy love your writing style and how everyone is so clueless about what alchemi is XD
let me guess : the dragon is envy ?
till next time
animagirl chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Its awesome. I hopee Ed punches Leviliere in the face and shouts. "That's for the slap earlier you f**ing basterd!" Infront of everyone who look at him in surprise. Then he would go on about how far in rank Levilliere is because the guy did s*** and doesn't deserve his respect. Also I'd like him to make it clear that he doesn't believe in god because if god exists then why would he make suffer.

Update soon:)
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Envy! Yayyyyy! *Please ignore this crazed fangirl who loves to see Ed and the Order suffer. Btw, I absolutely love it that Lavi saved Ed and showed much concern and worry for him. Even more so when it was Lavi and not Allen. (But don't be mistaken, I love Allen. A lot. Very much.) More more more! Ahh, I can't wait to see how the relationship between Ed's and Komui and Lavi and Allen and Kanda will turn out. For some odd reasons, Colonel Mustang came to mind.
heinousharliquin chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
to be honest I doubted you at first about lenalee but now that I think back to the anime she kinda was a bit useless I don't think she had a truly important role in the story neither was her innocence or abilities were really cool I guess she stuck aroud as girl power or some bullcrap to show how truly terrible the order is but Lavi and Allen were so much more interesting but to say that lenalee was a complete dumbass in distress would be pushing it a bit but too say she was overdramatic and super annoying would be fitting it just seemed that d grayman was missing something but it wouldn't be her stupid message on friendship is super duper important I would like to see more truth in the story if that is possible and maybe bring up the philosopher's stone
Awesomefic chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
This crossover is great! I love the way you have written Ed, I feel like he is mature enough but not completely ooc. I really hope this fic was not abandoned, I think I might die! Again, love the way its written and the plot is fabulous. I need to know how the Noah know about ed and oh geeze there is just too much to abandon this! PLEASE update!:D
Infinities Lover chapter 7 . 11/23/2013