Reviews for The Promise
erching chapter 7 . 5/12
Pity you dropped this.
Le Kawaii Potato chapter 7 . 4/30
Make more it is very interesting! (Maybe you can have Morgiana from Magi labyrinth or magic in it later on or in another crossover)
Nyxling Timcanpy chapter 7 . 3/19
I really love this story. You MUST continue it (if you want to, anyways). Is Colonel Mustang going to be the dragon?Or the (obvious candidate) the level 4 Akuma? Will Ed ever tell them about alchemy? Man, see what your doing to my sleep deprived brain!. Please update soon, thanks! 3
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 7 . 2/10
I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE ! JUST TOOOOOO AWESOME!
Yami - The Lord of Darkness chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Please update soon
Sparr0w-san chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
I really really really love this story and hope you continue. ;_; The way you wrote the characters is just so- amazing. The reactions and thoughts are so accurate. Or at least I think so. There's a bit of errors with the grammar and some parts I didn't really understand -maybe I just didn't pay attention?- but other than that I didn't really see any problems with you're writing. It's just so hard for me to find a FMA/DGM crossover that I like and the other one hasn't updated in years so I really hope that you continue.
midnighthoshiko chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Please update! I really like your story.
Nami Heartfilia chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
The chapter was great! I could not ever write something like this in my life! I hope you'll update because I'm really itching to find out what happens next. This kind of writing is kinda rare to see. I can't sometimes stand other stories. You really did a great job!
wittyusernames chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
AGGGGGHHHHHHHHH please update, please contnueeee! PLEEASEEEPLEASEPLEASEPLAE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
awwwwweeeeesssssooooooooommmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
please update soon!
LDK chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Really, really great story. I absolutely love the way you've written Ed into the DGM plot, and finding out what his innocence is capable of is killing me! The way the entire battle has been effected by a wall breach is fascinating, and is the dragon envy? I really hope you finish this story, or update it again! I can't give it high enough praise. Thanks for writing!
Rupanzel chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I don't know what to say...I really liked your story and the way it was heading, but seeing that it has already been a year since you last updated I'm not sure if I should hope you will continue it.
Please don't abandon this story, continue it. I know I sound demanding and I'm sorry for it too, but will you please update it soon?
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Hi. When are you going to update, I was practically crying when you left us such a cliff hanger and you haven't updated in like 2 years :(. But really good I love it(:
incarnate of evil chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I thought you were doing a time skip in the story not waiting for the time to really pass before doing the next chapter?!
I want to know what you have planned, I'm pretty sure that was Envy at the end so what is going to happen. Please update I'm enjoying this and I want to know what is going to happen, not to mention what Ed's innocence will be like! Update please! :)
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
great story ! I realy love your writing style and how everyone is so clueless about what alchemi is XD
let me guess : the dragon is envy ?
till next time