Reviews for The Burning of Lucius Demetrius Flavius
kiwihipp chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
An awesome story and one that made sense all the way! You are a good writer.
kiwihipp chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
You have really gotten yourself into the whole vampire thing! You write about them as if you had lived with them. Things have definitely changed for Demetri! A father! The next chapter will be very interesting.
kiwihipp chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Good to see that Leah can control Demetri quite well, in more than one way!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Well, an education in vampire history and European history as well as vampire education! Very well written. I am looking forward to reading the next many chapters!
Jazz379705 chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
I loved your fanfictions both from Leah's point of view and Dimitri's I thought that they were both terribly sweet. I was wondering if your thinking of making another one possibly with the story of their new child.
THEPrincessx chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Loved this! Totally amazing! You should write more Leah stories! Great job
her illusion chapter 30 . 10/17/2012
i liked these lines..oh and also the fact that jasper & demetri had maria in common lol.
‘At times, she would give me an intense stare, and I would be half-hoping, half-dreading that there was a particular emotion behind the message her eyes were conveying. Unfortunately, I didn't speak "eye"’ lol this line is adorable!
‘I picked up the snapped chain and held it up, staring. No matter how hard I'd tried to pin a heart on Leah, I'd been unsuccessful, and now here I was contemplating the damage it had caused.’ & this is..deep.
‘It seemed that while I was busy trying to make the she-wolf say that she loved me, I had been completely oblivious to the fact that I had already fallen.’ oh demetri..him insecure does make for a the way,his previous thoughts about her thinking about sam while he was doing her were hilarious lol.
‘an endless conveyor belt of babies’ and nice phrasing!
‘For amusement, when I was finding the Cullens company tiresome, I would purposefully think about what I was going to do with Leah later, in great detail. Then I'd sit and smirk when Alice or Edward Cullen were unable to look me in the eye.’ captures demetri’s char perfectly!
wolf chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
traitors!

WTF?
wolf chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
that was hot!
SethsMYwolf chapter 30 . 1/22/2012
Loved THE RED EYES AND THE SHE-WOLF from the POV of Demetri! About to go check out more of your stories.
Dragongirl423 chapter 30 . 11/23/2011
Epic ending! You are one of the most amazing writers I have encountered on this website! Your writing is very fluid and clear and detailed and I loved that you put a lot of work and studying into this story! Please keep writing!
Lady Forrest chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Great job!
SagaDevotee chapter 30 . 8/10/2011
Wow. This was amazing. It wasn’t a verbatim retelling of Red Eyes but an exciting stand-alone story. There were many times in Red Eyes that I wondered what D was thinking or what was happening ‘off camera’. D’s history was fascinating. My favorite tho was watching him fall helplessly in love with Leah. I’d love for this to go on and on. One of the best fics out there. Full of drama, humor, passion and romance.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 30 . 5/29/2011
Kayyy well settle in for a LOOOOONG review.

I never reviewed on REATSH cuz I knew this was posted and decided 'awhh what the hall I'll do it all in one'

So Red eyes was... amazing. Simply amazing. I loved that they didn't just fall in love and have a happy ending. They had to go through life and it fucked them over quite a few times. The plot was crazy and I loved every minute. There aren't a LOT of this pairing on the site and I really did enjoy this so much.

And then we have The Burning...mindblowing. I LOVED the gladiator parts, not gonna lie I prefered this fic to the first. There were some chaps I prefered in Leahs POV but the majority was alll Demitri baby. I love the depth you put into his character. You must have spent a good amount of time reschearching to make sure it all fit. Well I loved it. And I beleive that Harry Lucius Clearwater was the PERFECT name! :D

I just loved everything :L EXCEPT the Jake Renesrat thing. I hate that mutant. Funny how I have no problem with Harry... Maybe it has to do with the fact he wasnt spawned from someone who should have d- you know what lets not get into that.

Good job!

x
Kycas chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Wow it's over :0(

loved reading demetri's pov of red eyes it's been brilliant so sad it's finished!