Reviews for Little Sister Alliance
Super-Nerd-yay chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Please write some more it's such a good story.
rchris48 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I am sad to see that you have not written anything else. If you have the time and the inclination, please continue the adventures of Alice and Miriam.
anonymous chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Great story! I can't wait for the sequel to see how Miriam interacts with Jack and the role she plays during the Bioshock 1 events.
Kelp chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Love it! can't wait to read more. :D
zarien chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
nice job
Feather Dancer chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Yay! Miriam and Tenenbaum have finally met! Let's hope they manage to get along with one another ;)

Good writing and descriptions and conversations as usual, still thoroughly enjoying reading this and looking forward too more, so get writing! lol! :D

Rainbow R chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I LOVE IT! I really think this could be what bioshock 3 is about (not that it thou) plz update soon i will be checking every day!
EmeraldFang chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
I feel sorta bad for stienmen in this...then again I sorta dont. You did paint the human side of him so thats very good, you did a good job with that, im looking forward to the next instalment.
Feather Dancer chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Oooooooooh very good!

I actually feel a bit of pity towards Steinman now! I still think he is creepy as Hell but you gave him a bit of humanity again by looking back on Miriam's past, I like that link too, rather clever. You have certainly woven Miriam well into the (past) society of Rapture, I really like it. :)

More soon, please! ;)

EmeraldFang chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
You didn't give a full like to your deviant art gallery. But, This is a good chapter and I'm glad my favorite character finally made an appearance!
EmeraldFang chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Very nice Gaze into the past, makes me curious for more as well as more with Alice and Atlas. Poor Alice, her Momma is in the clutches of the EVIL stienmen. Keep them comming!
Feather Dancer chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Yay! You’ve touched on Miriam's past!

Another good chapter on the whole, really like the glimpse of Miriam's past that you wrote, really good. Love her friends too, they're funny! If you look back on Miriam's past again, please include them if you can! And OMG what a please to end the chapter, so please continue soon!

Small criticism, if you could possibly put something to show where the scene with Alice and Atlas ends and where the next section with Miriam begins would be great. :)

FD *_*

(PS you wrote "ass" instead of "as" at one point, which just made me laugh! Lol! :) )
EmeraldFang chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Oh god Cholorform...Oh god ALICE HIDE! Way to leave me on a cliffy! Nice job as usual!
EmeraldFang chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Nice little chapter, you dont always have to make them long. I vote though, Alice needs a toy! I know this may be silly but if she gets a stuffed octopus or something I think it would multiply her cute factor.

But thats just me being silly with the adorable stuffed animals making children cuter.
EmeraldFang chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Oh god its Atlas! *stares at him Warily* Miriam needs to watch herself and the little one. Good job.