Reviews for Denial
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOL! u know what? u have an AMAZING knack for writing! this was VERY well written. the characters were IC, i loved the devil and angel sephiroth and zack - SO CUTE! and i loved the ending! lol i dont blame cloud, if i saw that much of leon's skin i'd react in similar ways aswell! :D

AND the ending was PERFECT! u ended it at a gd time, i wuldve liked to see them kiss, but who hasnt read that 100's of times already? ur story is unique and amazing! def gonna chek out more of ur work!

ps i also loved the setting of the story, many kh romance fics arent set in a time that u culd easily place into the game. i myself am writing to cleon fics set during the middle of the game. cant wait to c wat else uve written! :)
seaweed chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Liked Tifa's thinking; really liked Yuffies sneakyness; but most of all loved mr Sugar-high and mr Grumpypants as consciences!

Hunourous, short and sweet! Nice read!
smilebot chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OOOOOOHHHMMMYYYGGAAWWWDDD!

YOU DID IT!

OMGOMGOMG

Okay, so I LOVE how it's all in drabble-format, yet it follows the storyline: short and sweet, with a tinge of narration hard to beat.

Refusal meant a lot: The futility Tifa sees is reflected in Leon, the way he throws it away and knows.

Daze made me laugh VERY hard. Can you believe it? Psycho Seph as a conscience? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's like: Just secks him and get this ordeal over with.

However, our favorite Zack decides on some finesse (if Cloud had any, at all).

Slip was golden. "Inside a cloud".

OH FUCKING YES.

Now, young lady, HOW COULD YOU SKIP DA SMUT IN RESOLUTION?

But now, all I'll ever think about is that patch of skin, or many patches, showing while Cloud does the inevitable.

Oh, god. This is so good. Might I ask for you to do some future fics similar in this fashion?