Reviews for Last Chance, Black
HGXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
.-.
Why no more?!
ryohei-nya chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
:D great! shame no one writes more of this huh ):
KottaKitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Ah this was brilliant! Why isnt there more like this?! You wrote perfectly :D please do more :'3
torchwoodtimelord chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
this was short and cute and adorkable.
Milady JxL chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
NO! No No No No No No No No No No No No No! You simply cannot write the fic I've been dying to read (but never bothered searching for) for 2 years now and tell me you're leaving it there! You just can't do that to me!

MORE! Please?

PLEEAAASEEE...no amount of little book of calm can stop me begging!
Hyper Kid007 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
OMG! More please! Please! Please!

I wanted someone to make a Black Book fic with Bernard and Manny inlove! I think it would be interesting! And now! You've done it! Salutes to you! Cheers!

_ XOXO Hyper Kid007
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
A bit insubstantial.

As much as I hate to admit it, they do sort of suit each other, don't they? I almost caught myself writing Bernard/Manny myself yesterday. I was shocked.

Anyway. I think there is definite room for continuation here if you so choose, because it doesn't quite stand on its own, being mainly dialogue-driven.

But good.

-for you!
Moonphase chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Haha, I remember the episode where Manny stayed out, and Bernard went on a mad rant about him being out 'with chips and some tart.' I thought they were like a couple then. I never expected to see a pairing f these to on (for black books I was expected it to be all heterosexual only) so this is pretty cool.
Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
The incredibly, incredibly lovely Dylan Moran?

YOU'RE LIKE ME!

I HAVE TO TELL MY FRIEND ABOUT THIS! SHE'LL DIE OF SHOCK! THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME! OH MY GOD, YOU ARE ACE!

I am slightly in love with Dylan Moran. Can you tell?

*Little voice inside head speaks*#

OH SCREW THE FREAKIN' AGE GAP, KIDS AND WIFE, ETC, ETC, ETC!

Love the fic:)