Reviews for The Way the World Works
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awwww! I loved the last paragraph!
herointhecrowd chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was really fantastic. Well written for sure. It shows a lot of depth in Scorpius and Rose too, which is a really important skill to have as a writer obviously. Keep up the good work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
bookworm1256 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
cute! amazing! really good love it!
aej325 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awh, that was sweet.

I'm a fan of their relationship being a secret too, lol. I love writing about Ron walking in on them - haha!

Very nice story, I enjoyed it! :D
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awwwww. Sweet and adorable! Great job
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awwwww!
TimeRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
so sweet! would you consider doing another chapter after graduation?lol loved it!D i like the idea that if hermione couldnt have draco at least her daughter can have a malfoy lol
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw... Very, very, VERY sweet. Scorpius almost reminds me of James I in the way that he'd give up anything to be with Rose (and Lily, for James). He has to overcome his family's history and you showed that really well, but that in the end, he loved her too much to let her go.

You did, however, have a typo-type thing, I really don't know what to call it: "You're parents will freak" "Your parents will freak." Sorry, things like that just bug me!

So, overall, great, great job, I loved it.

~whispered touches
Altea Kaur chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Beautiful!

I love what Scorpius said at the end, it's so sweet!
DarkAngelGrl22567 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was really cute!

And it has an awesome potential for a multi-chap instead of just a one-shot.

So, I'm assuming they both are either in their sixth or seventh year at Hogwarts, right? And wouldn't the Malfoy's not want Scorpius to be friends with Albus ALONG with not dating Rose? That has me a little confused there.

But, like I said before, this was a really cute one-shot.