Reviews for Homecoming
depper57 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Great story! I always wondered how Lois would react having Lana show up! Glad you gave them closure. Now I am going to check out your other stories and read until Friday nights homecoming episode!
cathy03 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
OMG Kara was Darkseid's captive. Great twist.

I hope you give us a sequel asap ;)

I'm be waiting.
cathy03 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
I think Lex didn't buy it. He won't give up trying to expose Clark as Superman or the other way around, whatever! he..he..

I have nothing against Lana but because of the way the writers handle her on SV (giving her too much relevance on Clark' life, I mean, she was his high school sweetheart, that's all. His first love, as a teenager) i kind of hate her right now! he..heh.. ok, hate i a very strong word. Let me rephrase that: everything regarding Lana annoys me. That being said i really don't wanna see going back to the show. I don't think they need a closure. Their closure was Clark falling in love for Lois. I think that is a pretty good closure ;)
cathy03 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
o-oh... Clark's going straight into trouble

And i think Lana should decide which side she is, y'know? he..he..

I thought it was important that you addressed the events of Reckoning. Idk if those events still bother Clark in SV - 'cause nothing else were said durying the past seasons - but in your fic they were. Specially since Jor-El kind of mntioned them.
cathy03 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Yay! You starte a new fic! ;)

I know Lex got a plan and, for what it seems, Lana's on board :/ I just wonder what are his intentions...

Lois kicked their asses. Goooood ;)
flamingodancer chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Aw, man!

Evil cliffy!

Exciting chapter! Lex is one evil SoB! :D

Errrgh! Please update soon! I cannot wait to read what happens!
flamingodancer chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Once again, another awesome chapter.

You really capture the emotions well.

Can't wait until the next chapter. :)
flamingodancer chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I can't believe no one is reviewing this story!

It's fantastic!

Anyways, great chapter. I'm glad Lana's doing the right thing. Or at least we think. ;)

Can't wait for more! :D
flamingodancer chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Great chapter!

Ooh! Cliffhanger!

Can't wait to read what happens next.
flamingodancer chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was awesome!

I'm looking forward to a Round 2!

PPMS! :D