Reviews for Souls Between The Walls
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I hope you continue this story
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Hsi is either stupid or just plain lucky...he has already met again with some of jade's family and so far things are going smoothly...but lets not get our hopes up just yet...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Well back in america and what fun for Hsi Wu! lol!...and yikes is Hsi in the right restroom?:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
So no one will remember that demons exist thanks to the change being done by the book of ages, the Chan's are living their normal everyday lives but...surprises will come thats frightening or can be exciting!

So who's this mysterious 'Shift' and what does he want with the sky demon?
PPGZfanBlood16 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
what is with all the ay endings?
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
JCA with a slight YGO crossover...still don't know what to make of it but the story is cool
CultOfStrawberry chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
This story remains one of my all time favorites!
KagirinaiNoTama chapter 14 . 6/20/2004
Just sending a review...this work, "Souls Between The Walls" was a great write...also, I'd like to talk to you in person...well messenger /

I have yahoo, aim, msn, and icq...I'll give ya the first two...

Yahoo!: akage_kenkaku_kenshin

AIM: JupitaaDestiny (don't ask _)

hope to talk to you soon _;
Broli the Destroyah chapter 14 . 11/26/2003
Well... THIS IS COOL! Finish Please! _
Draconigeno chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
Only on chapter three but I like it so far. You've done some very good work here.
VampireNaomi chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
Yay! Sounds interesting and I was already afraid we would never be able to read your exellent fics again!
Zarius chapter 14 . 2/26/2003
12 components?

Uh-Oh.

It's about time Tajiri, I was going crazy without one of your all-conquering JCA fanfics.
Invader-Hime chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
Finally reviewed this! Great character development and story! Their emotions (H and J) are very touching, Of course, I'm a huge HJ fan, but you knew that. I had to say that! (I'm not a fan of lemons, but I enjoy the actual story part) I LOVE this chapter! LOVE it! ANGSTY true love rules! you can have a smilie!
tari-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Hey this was good. I'm going to continue with the other chapters right away.

NOTE: I would like you to have 'Demon Heart' as your own. Since you were a #1 fan of DH. It's now yours. Just as long as you give me some credit. Thanks for asking for my promission about posting DH up.

Okay. I'm going to continue with reading 'souls between the walls.'
ShadowCell chapter 12 . 5/31/2002
I quote a cartoon in saying this.

"Sometimes, we have ideas, and sometimes we have GOOD ideas, and it's important to be able to tell the difference..."

Rating a full-blown lemon PG-13 is not a good idea. There is undoubtedly at least one rat among your readers who will complain to the staff that you misrated this fic, and you could get in deep "chocolate" we'll say. Other than that, take a lesson from Spleef: torturing your readers too much may cost you accountability. And we certainly don't want that to be badly affected, now do we?

Wow, I'm using big words tonight, I have to stop reading the Silmarillion...bah, Númenór's fate is more interesting.