Reviews for Kissing Complete Strangers & Clinging On For Life
Gondelaurier chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ha, I really loved this - very timey-wimey, very funny, very Nine-ish (and he's my fav). Off to read the rest :D
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hah hah! Brilliant! Thanks for writing!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
well, thermals don't exactly sceam romantic reunion quite as much as a big kiss scene but, whatever. brilliant- i love the idea of this happening and it was very well-written.
Numbah 175 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh man! Oh man, where do I start?

First of all, your characters were fantastic! It was like I could hear the Doctor and Rose as I read it.

Second of all, your humor was brilliant! I was laughing the whole way.

A wonderful one- shot, can't wait to read the sequel. Something about a cannon, right?
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Absolutely loved this - i really do miss Nine sometimes. : D
timano chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very cleverly written, very humorous. 10 out of 10 stars.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
_ I love it! Great story.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This totally makes me grin. I do think that the Doctor loves kissing, but is totally the type to let women kiss him (from what we've seen) rather than make the move himself unless it is life-saving situation. Alas. I also like the accuracy of his mood-swings.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
haha. That was incredibly cute! I absolutely loved it. :)
solo1861 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Brillant.

I love the doctor reaction to rose.

And your rose is just as fantastic as the original.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story. I love when Rose goes searching for Ten, but ends up with Nine. The kiss was great, especially the Doctor's reaction. )
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
LOL. Haha. :)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
rotflmfao! ! ! ! I cannot stop smiling! This story was, quite simply, FANTASTIC! ! ! !
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Niiiccee. Lol Well at least they got to see the Titanic. While I was sinking. In the freezing cold. ...For a genius he can be pretty stupid sometimes. XD Im sure that her Doctor will appreciate a kiss just as much if not more than this one did. Though after this incident I wouldn't be surprised if she hit him first. Lol
SenceLess chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
fantastic idea and very well written

I really enjoyed reading your story