Reviews for You'll Never Be What Is In Your Heart
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I'm sorry, but this was my favorite part:

"John..." Sherlock says warningly.

"Sherlock." John says, rubbing his forehead in resignation.

"Mycroft..." Sherlock's brother murmurs to himself dramatically. John imagines he's waving his teacup in the air dreamily and looking off into the middle distance.

It is so something Mycroft would do. It made me giggle. At an awkward moment. So thanks for that.

washed away again chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow you totally had me believing that Sherlock really had grown tired of John and I was very worried I was going to be hopelessly depressed by the end of the story! Well done!
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
My gods, you are BRILLIANT! :D
Yuki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Aha... it was good just like the prequel! Sherlock was in character and ooc just a lil bit but it suited him strangely XD John should have punched Sherlock! How could SH put himself in danger like that? Happy ending, hope to see Lestrade and Mycroft story from you, thank you, keep up the good work!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Not a big Mumford fan but I am so enjoying this verse! Off to read more!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
great job!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Fantastic! But then what else was I expecting from you? You did a terrific job here, I loved it all! Thanks so much for writing, cheers!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I had felt so bad for John...and Mycroft and Lestrade having slashy MINDS...LMAO! that was AWESOME! I loved your take on Molly in this...

FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha loved this as much as Weep Little Lion Man - felt like the figurative kick to the stomach when John left. Sherlock seemed to be being such an arse. And that was really well kept up until he himself revealed the reason why. Also, if you don't mind me asking, why 'Mumfordverse'?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Fun! I like Lestrade kicking Mycroft...
luxy27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Sherlock can be very manipulative can't he... But as long as there is a happy ending, I don't mind D
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Mycroft and Lestrade, betting on John and Sherlock's relationship? My God! It's sounds like a soap opera on CRACK! AND I LOVE IT! lol. Off to read the next one!

doctorjay chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
"There's nothing Sherlock hates more than needy and insecure, except perhaps Mycroft."

dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
""John..." Sherlock says warningly.

"Sherlock." John says, rubbing his forehead in resignation.

"Mycroft..." Sherlock's brother murmurs to himself dramatically."

This is the most marvellously amusing sequence of words I have ever read, I can actually imagine it in my head. BRILLIANT!
Damej chapter 1 . 10/24/2010