Reviews for Walking the same path
Heiwarish chapter 17 . 3/16/2011
Ohh Dear! I really loved this! Awesome Job! It's nice to finally found a fanfic of this pair.
shu-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
aaaaaaaaaah i want to see next so badly.
dofu chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
"wait, what" Indeed!

Ah, I've been anxiously waiting for this chapter for days!

Has Izaya been drinking at a bar this whole time while Rio wondered where he's been?

And an unexpected turn of events at the end XD Oh my god.
Zaru chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hey, can you open your message option on your profile? I want to discuss some stuff with ya
astudyinwhy chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Ohhhh~ I like how you ended this chapter, so much meaning in the last paragraph. Actually, I liked last chapter too. Izaya had been acting OOC sometimes and I wondered if he had been waiting for that sort of opportunity.

I like your story a lot, I think if you had someone to edit and proofread your grammar mistakes that you have in the chapters, I think this could be a really big hit :3 3
Kirumii chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
It's so nice to see how Mika cares about Rio and will do whatever it takes to hide Rio :DD And omg Izaya so much like a stalker here lol xDD And omg the ending...the ending! Will this finally be mutual love between Rio and Izaya? OMG PLEASE YES! Can't wait for the next chapter 33
dofu chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Aw, I like how close Mika and Rio are getting as friends I wouldn't find it surprising that Izaya would resort to those kind of tactics to get Rio back, and yet I still find it shocking that he would do those things...

I was somehow hoping Kasuka would show up in this chapter as I read it, but that's alright. It was satisfying none the less :)

I wonder if Rio's feelings for him will become mutual soon. I hope so.
dofu chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
Rinthu...I kinda like that name now XD

It's sweet that Kasuka listens to Rio's troubles. I feel sad for Rio that Izaya is only hurting her :(

ps; i have fallen for you. have my babies :'D
dofu chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
oh...my...GOD

Izaya what's up with you still toying with her? D: But it was very in-character I enjoyed this chapter a lot. And the hug...was so cute. *squee~*

Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve/Merry Christmas depending on where you are ;
astudyinwhy chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
omg please update this whenever you can, soon hopefully! I've always loved this pairing a lot :3
dofu chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Fast indeed~. I'm loving the quick updates! It's like the best Christmas Presents for me~

lol it's not coincidence... IT'S FATE lolol *shot*

I absolutely love Kasuka and Rio's interactions together. The last line had me cooing~

I hope you'll continue this unbelievably fast updates
dofu chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
y-you updated again. *hyperventilates*

DUDE, YOU ARE AMAZING!

I absolutely cannot wait to see where this leads to! Hm, Valentines Day. I wonder if Rio will even make chocolates XD Something tells me Izaya never received Valentines chocolates in his life aside from his sisters and mother... ;u;
dofu chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
*spazzes* OMGOMG KASUKA! *tears of joy* He finally made a appearance! It's early morning and this update literally is making my day!
ninja-alchemist47 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
I really like this one. ALOT. please continue despite the slight OOCness of Izaya i think its well done though you can stand to add a touch more detail. all in all its wonderufl and i'd like to read more soon!
kanae.chi chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
i really liked this chapter, it's soooo cuute!

Hehehhh, izaya should never say that about a woman's body :P
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »