Reviews for Walking the same path
dofu chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Your updates are truly the highlights of my day~.

This chapter was simply adorable~. I love Rio blushing and Izaya acting like a child.
dofu chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
I swore my heart stopped for a second when I read "3 years". Oh my, such a surprise turn of events!
thatonegurl237 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I like this chapter. Making Rio go through all that trouble DOES seem like something he would do.

Please continue! It's getting interesting!
dofu chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
oh my gosh, the trio made their appearance~.

geez Izaya why must you be such a creep... XD haha i enjoyed reading this chapter. looking foreword to your next update :)
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Aahh! I absolutely love this paring, and you're doing an excellent job on this story! I love your writing style and the plot, and I would appreciate it a lot of you kept writing this! I love it! ;)

Star
dofu chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Oh wow you updated fast

Izaya is such a teaser. He must enjoy embarrassing Rio like that XD

Oh they're living together *excited* I can't want to see what happens next. I especially loved the last sentence.
thatonegurl237 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I knew the tickets would play in!

I really like were this story is going! :)
dofu chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I find it so amusing that Izaya has such a way with words. He got through to her parents so easily! I'm blown away XD

looking foreword to the next chapter~
thatonegurl237 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I've been wait for this, and I loved it! ,

Its actually a lot like Izaya to plan something like that to happen and have tickets for her parents!
thatonegurl237 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
YES! Please continue this! I really loved the story!

You got Rio's personality very well.
Psychopathic Prodigy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
...cute ! /
Primal Red chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Holy...you managed to write another one? Dang. :D

This really brings out much of the surreality of the pace for IzaRio. *_* There's that feeling that nothing will be the same again, that there is a sense of danger with Izaya, and that there is so much going on in the background that the heart never catches up to. Right-on, comrade! :]

Rio's introspective side is also there, and I applaud thee for it. X3

Primal Red
dofu chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
asdfghjkl;!

ilu... I truly mean it. Please, bare my children.

OH GAWD, YOU ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD FOR WRITING THIS.

You captured everyone perfectly ! I cringed when Shizuo got hit :/ poor him... But bullet wounds don't effect him much so I guess he's fine.

Anywho, I had a grin on my face the whole time while reading this.
can I have a new username chapter 1 . 8/27/2010