Reviews for Seventh Year Games ON HIATUS
Keep iy coming :-)
sakura piglet chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
good LOVED IT
sakura piglet chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
o i loved it i was laughing so much
RAWbecca chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Heh, i Iike that hermionie is kind of a slut (; but its alright, its different. Yayy
vampiressuck chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Aww, LOVE the nod to Buffy, and were those nods to TrueBlood and Discworld as well? Truly curious, if you read this, please respond! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Omg I loved the lyrics to the hyppogriff song :D
Imperium Mortis chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Thank you, in so many different ways.

By the way, your username is spectacular. :)
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
very hot chapter

great job
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
funny 1st chapter now on to chapter 2
chibikimbe chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was great! You captured the personalites really well! Another game you could try is spin the bottle... It might be fun to watch Pansy flip out...
Luna Star 12 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I really like the start to this story and I think you could keep it going for a while. At least, I would like to see more of it. :) There are a few mistakes that I noticed though, some letters missing from words or a 'she' where it should be 'he.' If you'd like, I could edit it for you and send a copy of the changes I think should be made to follow grammar rules. :)

Anyway, I really like the story and the few mistakes don't take away from it at all. Please keep it going! Oh and I think Spin the Bottle could make an interesting appearance in a group chapter. Thanks for your time! :)
Tiliapetiolaris chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Hi again. Hm. Not what I expected, but hey, I won't compain. It was sexy. Kind of feels like they are testing how far the other will go. And I have to admit, I only know drinking games... not helpful at all, sorry. Well, you kind of can do the seven minutes in heaven thing, I mean an hour in the shower is compleaaatly different, no? And I hope you'll pull the other houses in the picture again, I liked them a lot. hehe. bye bye
Tiliapetiolaris chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hi.

I laughted sooo hard. Poor Pancy. I like mature and knowing Hermione. On to the next chapter. Maybe I'll remember a game...

Bye.
PigfartsPigfartsHereICome chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Veritaserum is a colorless, odorless, tasteless potion. Hermione wouldn't be able to taste it.
blahblahblah chapter 2 . 9/3/2010