Reviews for Inside Her Mind
Monroe Stahr chapter 20 . 8/12/2007
Ahh another chapter completed. this story is still pure Skillet, simply amazing and full of life, though its been many a years and the fan fair has gone. i can't wait to see the next one.
Lord Providence chapter 18 . 1/6/2003
Chapter 18 turned out to be better than expected, trully I'm surprised. well that is it. Also you have been demoted.

Suavé "The Ultimate Kai"
Kyonae Falcona chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Hey! Guess where I am? I'm at school! They took the blocks off the sites! Anyway, just wanna say this is a cool story(like, the best fic of ALL TIME) and pleeeease write more cause I gonna read alot over the vacation! Seeya!
Lord Providence chapter 17 . 10/30/2002
Dear Skillet,

Well, well. It appear to a wise old man that without my...help, yourstory has become...beautiful. I remember reading your story in gym it was amazing then and is amazing now. Just dropped by to say hello. Hello. Until we meet again as I once told you " Knowledge is power. A dwarf on a giant's shoulders sees the farthest of the two" Suavé "The Ultimate Kai.

Suavé "The Ultimate Kai"

P.S. Known better as Andrew, BigTyme, or Suavé
Lord Providence chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Dear Skillet,
HewwieSama chapter 17 . 7/21/2002
Although you obviously have a very natural talent when it comes to writing, I found this last chapter to be less than spectacular when compared to those previous to it. With each new chapter, you try to answer a few questions that may come to the reader's mind about the plot, but in doing so, you simply leave us with more and more questions that go unanswered. And, as for this chapter itself, your writing style seems to have fallen off a bit; it's as if though you simply tried to rush through this addition in order to get it posted. Even though I still consider it to be a great story thus far, I'd recommend drawing out the plot just a bit more, and give the characters a bit more life - many of them seem as if though they're actually part of a story and have a drawn line of destiny instead of having that factor of random intervention. Other than what I've just listed and talked about, the story is shaping up to be a really great epic and I can't wait for the next chapter.