Reviews for Ride The Lightning
RazenX chapter 34 . 6/23/2011
Good final chapters, and great way to end the story. The battle was intense, I liked the part where you finally revealed AlphaStrikemon's motives. The ending chapters tied things up nicely, leading into the epilogue you guys have imagined. It was great to see a hint at #3 as well. Overall, very good story, you have imporved greatly from Trial and Error.

One thing I would say is keep the cast smaller. Focus on a few characters and develop them well, rather than try to fit in everyone's OC. You can still mention other characters, but focus on a select few. Good luck-X
DeathtoSoratoTakariOCS chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
My God, his story is crap.

First Sorato? Give me a break! They have nothing in common. She belongs with Tai!

Second you're bashing Davis. How dare you! You stinking so called writers seem to forget just what he did in the anime! He was the main hero as all the other Digidestined, including your precious "angels" fell to MaloMyotismon. Show some bloody respect!

Thirdly you think TK and Kari belong together. They don't, or they would've married in the anime! I'm so glad you silly Takari fans get a knife in the back with that!

Just wish you'd all let it go! Takari DIDN'T happen! Get it through your THICK skulls!

This story is sooo stupid and I'm not reading anymore as Davis and Tai are my fave characters and you're bashing Davis and hurting Tai bu making tart Sora like blondie!

You're an idiot! I'm not reading anymore of this crap!
etiger1995 chapter 34 . 6/20/2011
and the most addicting story I've ever read is finally over. Man you better make the next one just as good!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/20/2011
Yay will's still going strong. Sora and matt are fine, altho everyone wants sora and will to get together, but i think he's better on his own x
Guest chapter 33 . 6/20/2011
OMG it's the end! liked the idea of going to Wales with a new team. Such a sad ending tho, will they get together? Does she like him? anyway gd chapter x
etiger1995 chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
well, my friend, i can't say i hated anything your story, although i really did love your fight scenes!

As for the do i wanna see something special in your next story, that just depends on what it is.
Neon765 chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
What I liked the most was the chemistry and intimacy that you have going on between Will and Sora what I disliked was the fact that you put Sora with Matt! Geese I am officially a loyal 'Wilora' fan and it didn't even happen. :,( maybe in the prologue eh? Pleeeeeeeeease? Haha but on a serious not I think the story as a whole was very good and I think that for each story of the trilogy that you do your setting yourself a higher standard each time. So I think that the next one will be even mote intense and dramatic. :)

Neon
MegaBlastDragon chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Great chapter and sad that its ending but again sequel, sequel, sequel!
Dowski chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
Ugh, you and Trace both suck. I do NOT creep on people! .

Hahaha, anyways, great chapter, and I am a little sad to see this come to a close. I am excited for more to come though!

Crap, this means I probably have to write now...
WolfSummoner93 chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
aww, this is the last chapter? Sad, but at least there will be a sequal. Can't wait to see the new threat and learn more about these "Olympus twelve".

What I liked most about this story was all the action, but not so much as to get tiring. The only thing I disliked was all the clifhangers! I have little patience and hated waiting for the next chapter xD

Loved this story and can't wait for the sequal!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
Well i didn't see that one coming, using will's digivice as a fourth artiefact! Good idea and it works too. Good battle altho it did seem a little easy. I guess u didn't want to do a very long battle scene. Enjoyed the end, can't wait for the next one x
etiger1995 chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
and the story comes towards an end.
Dowski chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
OMG! This was soo good to read! I can't really say anything more than that.
MegaBlastDragon chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
Wow this chapter was intense! I know this is my first time reviewing but I have been following the story and I wanted you to know that I think this story is awesome! Its a shame it's all most over but I did very much enjoy it.

As a side note could you check out my story Fuel in the Fire please I would love your review.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
aww, poor Alpha Strikemon. I feel kinda bad for him now. Still, doesn't mean he should go all evil and kill others.

Great job, and can't wait for the next chapter Novelist.