Reviews for Ride The Lightning
RazenX chapter 31 . 6/6/2011
Great chapters. Both fights were very epic, and the various scenes other than the battles were great to set the mood. All the areas of the fights was shown, and the stakes were shown quite well in the emotion of the scenes. Can't wait for more-X
etiger1995 chapter 31 . 6/5/2011
Awesome chapter!

Gaiomon should work...why do i have the oddest feeling that Black Wargreymon is going to be severely hurt, but who cares! A power team like that will be good Omnimon, Alpha Lightmon, Imperialdramon, and Gaiomon!
Dowski chapter 31 . 6/5/2011
Oh my god. This has to be an awesome chapter. And not just cuz Alex finally got to kick some butt. The clash between the two Alpha's was amazing to watch. I can't wait to read more, and I was surprised actually with how fast this got out. Alex had better be there to kick some more butt in the Nightmare world, but who knows . Keep up the great work!

~Dowski
etiger1995 chapter 30 . 6/1/2011
And more anticipation...this is getting overly addicting, just got out of school for the summer! another chapter of Next Gen should be up by Saturday! :D
WolfSummoner93 chapter 30 . 6/1/2011
action packed chapter! Love it. ANd I love how powerful War Greymon is.

great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 30 . 6/1/2011
I like this one, good action! I don't think it's too long at all. Fav bit? when wargreymon and metal garurumon combine to make omnimon, he's soooo cool! well done gd chapter x
Dowski chapter 30 . 6/1/2011
Great chapter dude! I still fell bad about what happened to Lianne on my watch. Where am I in this, why am I not helping! I feel so useless... . Keep up the great work! I really need to write more.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Name:Jemma

Age: 18

Home town: Cirencester Glouestershire (google it :P)

Appearance: like alice cullen from twilight. short balck hair, shorter than average bout 5.2. Rock chic look. Lots of rings and jewelry.

Background/personality:Normal family, only child. Very feisty and confident. Always has something to say, very gd at 'getting' people and situations and making quick decisions. Some people may find her intimadating as she's very clever both academically and socially (help izzy with his work?) Is respected as a fighter, will follow a leader but likes to have her own missions and space to work.

Special notes: Likes to join in fights and start her own, is more offensive than defensive. Will either cause the drama or be the one to solve it.

Crest: something like courage, u decide

Digimon: Dracomon (rookie) to Coredramon (chapion) to wingdramon (ultimate) to slayerdramon (mega)

Personality: Just as confident as jemma. Knows her limits and her strengths. Likes to be at the head of the atack and do her own thing. Will listen to jemma but not to other digimon who she thinks have less experience. Loves to fight!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
Name: hannah elizabeth williams

Age: 18

Home town: London, West end

Appearance: Slim, 5.5 with slick dark brown hair just past her shoulder. Likes to wear alice bands to keep her hair out of her grey/blue eyes, or tucks her hair behind her ears to revil tiny gold studs. Wears skinny jeans or occasionally a demin skirt, likes to have layers on top. T-shirt and jacket or tank top and t-shirt that drops over one shoulder. Hoodie's and joggers for in the house.

Background: Previaliged upbringing but not too rich to be posh. Since becoming involved in the digiworld has learnt alot of humillity and modesty. Didn't have many friends before, is now liked by everyone she meets, though is still shy on the first few encounters with new people. Pulls at her clothes when nervous.(I know this is personality but background helps explain personality). Has a great sense of honour and duty, will follow leaders into battle if they are fighting for a gd cause. She's not one to run up and hug someone that she hasn't seen for years, she'd just smile and ask how they've been. Dream: to find that one person she can trust with her life and for life. (friend, boyfriend, long lost sister, u choose)

Special notes: Mainly solo, doesn't start fights but is always there to help. Never stays with one group of people for longer than she is needed.

crest/attribute: Empathy

Digimon: Hawkmon(rookie) to Aquilamon(chamion)to Garudamon(ulimate) to Ornismon (mega)

Personality: He is more upfront than hannah, confident in all levels with people and enemies. Though has never fought in a big battle before, so will look for leadership from other digimon who are more experienced.

If there's anything else u'd like to know, just ask :) x
RazenX chapter 29 . 5/24/2011
Good chapter. The battles were intense, showing off the skills of all of the combatants. The end with Azulongmon was a nice added touch to the despair caused by the sixth sovereign. Hopefully the final battle will be an evenly matched duel, and it should be cool to see the sixth's motivation. Can't wait for more-X
Guest chapter 29 . 5/24/2011
They're BACK! Really enjoyed this chapter, the action was very well described. Really want them to win!well done can't wait for the next one x
etiger1995 chapter 29 . 5/23/2011
Now I'm going to be wondering what your going to be doing next! As I've said before, even though i know the main events, i don't know how your going to fill them in!
WolfSummoner93 chapter 29 . 5/23/2011
oh noes, not good. Azulongmon MAY have gotten back up, but it just showed how strong thier enemy is. At least back up has arrived.

Great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 28 . 5/22/2011
Yay! Will's back along with Tia and Trace obv. Obviously their not going to give up. I hope the digimon are going to be ok, they seem in pretty bad shape. They had better recover a bit before they go off to fight again. Love how everyone has someone special their fighting for, one thing, the description of the darkness at the start is a bit repeatative. But thumbs up for the rest :) x
RazenX chapter 28 . 5/19/2011
Good chapters. The battle in 27 was good, showing how desperate the groups are. The speeches were well written and kept the digidestined saying them in character. Now that it is the final battle, let's see the entire fights for the battles. Can't wait for more-X
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »