Reviews for Ride The Lightning
WolfSummoner93 chapter 26 . 5/10/2011
NO! NOT A CLIFFIE! Novelist! -sigh- i guess i'll just have to deal with it, eh? LOVED the fight scence, very cool.

great chapter, as usual, can't wait for an update
etiger1995 chapter 26 . 5/10/2011
HOLLY CRAP! BEST CHAPTER YET! This was just awesome Novelist, i absolutely love your way of writing battles!
RazenX chapter 25 . 4/28/2011
Good chapter. A nice way to lead in to the final battle, and bring in Reaver. The whole idea with Syao and Kari was great too. Now that we're at the final battle, there is a lot of chances for you to bring in every digidestined and characters and have them fight. Can't wait to see what you do-X
etiger1995 chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
Wow, Reaver made his appearance. i would have never thought you could put him in like that, although i'm glad you did. :)
Dowski chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
Lol, I love the whole 'I'm cool and put on sunglasses' thing at the end. I'm going to work on my rewrite, like, now. Wish me luck, and hopefully I'll get a new chapter out too. Darn AlphaStrikemon *eyes glow golden* Neo and I want a shot at him. Especially with his new formes. *Smiles creepy* Hehe. Update soon! I am going to be on the edge of my seat for the next few chapters, I'm guessing.

Neon765 chapter 24 . 4/3/2011

Finally somehow Sora is becoming involved! 'Damsal in distress!' good idea! But yipeeeeee...

WolfSummoner93 chapter 24 . 4/2/2011
lol, the ending just made me grin. "You don't really get a say in this." Don't ask why it made me grin. And poor Sora, what will happen to the poor girl? Great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
RazenX chapter 24 . 4/2/2011
Great chapters and welcome back. Chapter 23 was very good, showing the other characters feelings. This really helps to build up the feeling that this is a massive conflict with everyone involved. As well as adding more scenes with Syao and Kari which I appreciate. Knight seems to be a great villian as well.

Chapter 24 did a good job showing both the main relationship once more, as well as the depression of both Alex and Azulongmon, which adds to the emotion of the story. Things are really heating up, Can't wait for more-X

P.S. I know Knight was in Return of Darkness, and was wondering if he was your character or e-tigers.
Dowski chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
Glad to read a new chapter again! W-why can't I help anyone... *Sigh* At least I can still fight. Hurry and update! Haha, I'm hoping to finish writing soon.
etiger1995 chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
your on a roll. i love how you ended this chapter. and send me the Oc that was sent in, your not the only person choosing the female character :D.
etiger1995 chapter 23 . 4/1/2011
another great chapter, glad to know whats going on with everyone else.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 23 . 3/31/2011
welcome back Novelist! and, of course, things are intensifing! My apologies if I spelt that wrong.

Great chapter as usual Novelist, can't wait for an update
Dowski chapter 23 . 3/31/2011
Woo! Welcome back again! Hahaha. Things are starting to get interesting in this chapter o.O
etiger1995 chapter 22 . 3/17/2011
Hi novelist, sorry i couldn't review right away. Great chapter, I'm glad to see that Jack is back, i was beginning to think we saw the last of him in "Return of Darkness"!
RazenX chapter 22 . 3/14/2011
Good chapter. Seems we have another player who will be involved in the final war, that should be interesting. I never thought the guardians worked like the Shinigami in Bleach .I like how you and etiger are making your series connect. I think you should come up with a name for the overall series.

I do have one bit of advice. Avoid one word sentences, this sounds pretty basic, but always try to have a subject and verb in a sentence.

Other than that, good luck and can't wait for more-X

P.S. I hope everything works out for you.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »