Reviews for Ride The Lightning
Elegon chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Do I sense a romantic tension between Will and Yolei? I'm sorry I didn't get to review the last chapter! I had somethings on my mind and FanFiction had totally disappeared from my reality!
RazenX chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter. It may have been short, but it was still pretty good, explaining the plot and showing off the new OCs. Can't wait for more-X
RazenX chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
The battles continue, though they were short they were still pretty good. The scene with Will and Yolei was pretty good as well, showing how Will is self-sacrificing and how Yolei wants to play match-maker. Can't wait for more-X
WolfSummoner93 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Yolie giving relationship advice? not sure if that is good or bad. And what has Will done to the digi world to get in so much trouble? (if u get annoyed with my questions, just tell me and I shall stop)

great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
Dowski chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Awesome! I love seeing my characters brought to life through others stories. Can't wait to read more!
Dowski chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Soo, if you want, I suppose Alex could either be a new Guardian, or be a 'retired' one or something along those lines, if you'd like. I'd just be happy to have him in there. Oh, and Alex has a different digivice, tied to the core. It is able to project a screen in front of him, like a monitor, to view digimon vitals, as well as the digicore. It looks similar to an iPod Touch and just expands into the semi-transparent screen.
RazenX chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Another good chapter. I liked how u did reference gallantmon as a knight, and how you do know the knights leaders. The gurdian meeting should be...interesting. Can't wait for more-X

Here's a guardian.

Name: Willis (the one from the movie)

Age: same as Davis and the rest

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, his robe has the crest of destiny on his back. Robe is all white.

Personality: Overly cocky, womanizer, and intelligent when with guardians. He became fun-loving after the movie as well.

Partners: Terriermon/Lopmon

Lines:

Terriermon-Gragomon-Rapidmon(Armor)

Lopmon-Turuiemon-Antylamon

Also will the OCs from the last one reappear?
Dowski chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very interesting so far. Can't wait to see more, and would love to add my character.

Name: Alex Dowski

Description: A bit of a loner due to his destiny, Alex holds the Crest of Life. Tasked with guarding the digital world's core, he spends time looking over both worlds. He is very peaceful, and hates to fight. With the powers from his crest, he can speed up recovery and rebirth of digimon. He often leaves the core alone, since it is almost impossible for anyone to gain access to it, and often wanders the digital world with his partner.

Physical Description: Standing at 6'3" Alex seems a bit intimidating. He appears to be about 18. He wears simple clothes, blue jeans with a white shirt streaked with gold. He has brown hair and gold eyes.

Likes: People and digimon, oranges, books, video games (spends some time on them since he has a lot).

Partner: NeoFlamedramon

Description: He, like his partner, is peaceful and doesn't enjoy fighting. He is often seen with his nose in a book. He tells everyone to call him Neo, and is friendly towards everyone.

Physical Description: Living up to the Flamedramon in his name, he resembles a pure white Flamedramon with no armor, although his attacks are ice-based. He has white wings, large enough to carry himself and Alex. The feathers on his wings are tipped with a gold color. He wears white, baggy jeans, with silver chains on both sides.

Attributes: Ultimate level. Unknown Holy Beast type. Evolutions: Veemon preevolutions, white Veemon as rookie form. No Champion or Mega form. Attacks: Ice Glory: Sweeps his wings at opponent and shoots off frozen feathers. Also can freeze water to use. Digital Dive: Flies up high, and begins a dive towards target. Able to turn into data, penetrate target, and cause havoc inside target. Also able to use to cure viruses in target. Staff of Life: Summons a golden staff with powers similar to Alex/Crest of life.

Sorry for the long description, haha. Overall, Alex and Neo are more passive mediators, and don't participate in fights unless their friends are in grave danger.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
uh-oh, this isn't good. Royal Knights? Are those like in Digimon Frontier? What is gonig to happen to Will now? Great chapter Novelist. i'll send you a guardian for the meeting, and can't wait for an update
RazenX chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That didn't take long. The beginning was funny, i almost wish we saw the roadtrip. The premise seems to be interesting, and the higher rating has me wondering about what will happen. anyway, good luck and can't wait for more-X
WolfSummoner93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
YAY SEAQUEL! and Will and Sora AREN'T together? What the heck! ah well, eventully hopefuly. Can't wait to see this meeting with all the leaders. Grewat chapter, can't wait for an update
Elegon chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
AWESOME! Never would've guessed that this would be up so soon! I already love it! I'm so curious to the events that led up to Izzy's pink highlights! Will's new title, Guardian Primus, is amazing! Can't wait for more!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9