Reviews for For Love Is Strong as Death
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 2/21
Another great story, and an excellent ending to the trilogy!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
A VERY nice conclusion to the SGC’s role in thwarting the Apocalypse, all things considered.
The idea of Sam planning to make his way out of Hell on his own merits was a bit of a question-mark at first, but if we assume that the Cage was designed specifically for Lucifer (And with the precedent set that Castiel could get into the Cage at least temporarily, even if he only got Sam’s body out while missing the soul), it makes a certain sense that Sam could get out on his own if he could separate from Lucifer and maintain his strength.
Subsequent events were also handled well, with Dishon and Salim playing an important role in Dean and Sam’s actions post-Apocalypse without completely overshadowing what the Winchesters are capable of on their own, and a few very nice moments at the SGC in the aftermath, as the two hunters finally get the official recognition and thanks that they deserve and have never received before (Although as far as healing goes, I always assumed that Castiel didn’t do much healing during the quest for the Seals because he was under orders not to help the Winchesters TOO much; I can appreciate the complexity in healing the damage that Lucifer inflicted on Sam here requiring more depth, but I just think there are other canonical explanations for it).
With the Winchesters back to full health, I almost regretted the ‘departure’ of Dishon and Salim, but it makes a certain practical sense now that the real ‘need’ for them has been dealt with, and at least Sam and Dean’s connection with the SGC hasn’t ended. It’s a drastic relocation, but they’re still saving people from the things that go bump in the night; ‘night’ in this context just refers to outer space rather than simple darkness.
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Nice but I think Cas may not have been ALLOWED to heal Dean or at that time they didn't give him healing powers since his first on-screen healing was when he was resurrected and healed Dean.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nice, I like it. I'd LOVE to see Sam using a Ring Transporter to get out of Hell. It would make a quick escape possible, maybe have him ring to the Impala or something.
klu chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Such an amazing story - set of stories really. I love how you ended it all. It makes a lot of sense that Sam and Dean would have left for Atlantis if given the opportunity even if Lisa and Ben didn't go - even if they weren't having all the demon issues. The opportunity to do more and still Hunt a big threat against humans, it would be the best of all worlds. Also, Dean kept feeling called to Atlantis - maybe it was just the boring briefing meetings, but I think it was more than that. And Sam has always wanted 'more' first it was "normal" but later, and especially in your AU - I think in one word, "utilized"; Atlantis provides him the opportunities to feel exactly that, in all his 'capacities'.

These have been so much fun to read and thoroughly engaging. My reviews cannot do them justice, as I can't seem to be nearly as imaginative with them as you were in creating the storylines.

I did find it off that Maj. Lorne (or anyone) would question the Winchesters (or the angels) as they did when faced with the incoming wraith. I would think that even though they don't carry any military rank, their presence would be like that of Teal'c at the SGC - everyone calls him 'Sir' and he is regarded with respect. If he says 'This is what's happening' with regards to the enemy, everyone says 'OK' and follows his lead. I would have thought without Col. Sheppard coming back with Sam, the others would have known to defer to the Winchesters for commands.
Still not enough respect for the boys; I guess they're probably used to it and they'd probably not know how to react if the suddenly got that much respect from everyone, anyway. :)

Thanks for writing.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Excellent ending to the trilogy.
I'd-Rather-Be-A-Winchester chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Just finished your Tokr'a apocalypse au and I have to say itcwad awesome (as Dean would put it) and one of the best fan fics I've read in a long time. I also really appreciate how you recced other fics too, which I will be checking out. Great writing! Thank you.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Good story
Baow chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I really like this series.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
This is pretty good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Wow I can't believe this storyline is over. I'm a wee bit sad that is. O.o

Awesome story!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Wow. Just, wow. I've loved this whole trilogy, but this last one was just fantastic. If I may be so bold as to say so, I like this conclusion much better than the one Supernatural really gave us at the beginning Season 6. It feels much more satisfying than any ending could while the brothers remained on Earth. On Atlantis, they can keep doing what they do best without having to worry about being Heaven and Hell's Most Wanted. Plus, now they have a place that they can actually call home.

I also loved how well you set up the move to Atlantis. I can't remember if it was in the beginning of this story or in "If Wishes Were Horses," but the fact that you established Atlantis as a place they would love to go even though they didn't think it was possible just made it that much more satisfying for the reader when they wound up there in the end.

Oh, and the idea that the ATA gene is what makes a person a vessel is pure brilliance! That would explain why only a select number of people can be vessels, and why the ability is passed from parent to child, something SPN has never fully explained in any detail.

Sorry about the gushing and the wall-of-text review, but this really was superb. And much as I adore this ending, I would love to see you continue this 'Verse. You seem to have left a bit of an opening with Dean's line, where he says, "Unless something goes way wrong, we've made sure the monsters can't follow us here." Maybe a demon could get to Atlantis somehow, perhaps by possessing one of the new recruits coming in on the Daedalus? I dunno, it's just an idea, but however you do it, I would love to see you write more.

Thanks for providing me with such an amazing story to read, and I will definitely be checking out some your other stories.
Dragons redemption chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
loved the trilogy! really exciting and believable :)
Aussie-mel chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
This series was awsome. I'd love to see more about dean and sam in atlantis. Love this series. keep up the fab work.
Mel chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I have to say I hope that plot bunny bites you, 'cause I've really enjoyed reading this!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »