Reviews for For Love Is Strong as Death
klu chapter 7 . 4/21
Such an amazing story - set of stories really. I love how you ended it all. It makes a lot of sense that Sam and Dean would have left for Atlantis if given the opportunity even if Lisa and Ben didn't go - even if they weren't having all the demon issues. The opportunity to do more and still Hunt a big threat against humans, it would be the best of all worlds. Also, Dean kept feeling called to Atlantis - maybe it was just the boring briefing meetings, but I think it was more than that. And Sam has always wanted 'more' first it was "normal" but later, and especially in your AU - I think in one word, "utilized"; Atlantis provides him the opportunities to feel exactly that, in all his 'capacities'.

These have been so much fun to read and thoroughly engaging. My reviews cannot do them justice, as I can't seem to be nearly as imaginative with them as you were in creating the storylines.

I did find it off that Maj. Lorne (or anyone) would question the Winchesters (or the angels) as they did when faced with the incoming wraith. I would think that even though they don't carry any military rank, their presence would be like that of Teal'c at the SGC - everyone calls him 'Sir' and he is regarded with respect. If he says 'This is what's happening' with regards to the enemy, everyone says 'OK' and follows his lead. I would have thought without Col. Sheppard coming back with Sam, the others would have known to defer to the Winchesters for commands.
Still not enough respect for the boys; I guess they're probably used to it and they'd probably not know how to react if the suddenly got that much respect from everyone, anyway. :)

Thanks for writing.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Excellent ending to the trilogy.
I'd-Rather-Be-A-Winchester chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Just finished your Tokr'a apocalypse au and I have to say itcwad awesome (as Dean would put it) and one of the best fan fics I've read in a long time. I also really appreciate how you recced other fics too, which I will be checking out. Great writing! Thank you.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Good story
Baow chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I really like this series.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
This is pretty good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Wow I can't believe this storyline is over. I'm a wee bit sad that is. O.o

Awesome story!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Wow. Just, wow. I've loved this whole trilogy, but this last one was just fantastic. If I may be so bold as to say so, I like this conclusion much better than the one Supernatural really gave us at the beginning Season 6. It feels much more satisfying than any ending could while the brothers remained on Earth. On Atlantis, they can keep doing what they do best without having to worry about being Heaven and Hell's Most Wanted. Plus, now they have a place that they can actually call home.

I also loved how well you set up the move to Atlantis. I can't remember if it was in the beginning of this story or in "If Wishes Were Horses," but the fact that you established Atlantis as a place they would love to go even though they didn't think it was possible just made it that much more satisfying for the reader when they wound up there in the end.

Oh, and the idea that the ATA gene is what makes a person a vessel is pure brilliance! That would explain why only a select number of people can be vessels, and why the ability is passed from parent to child, something SPN has never fully explained in any detail.

Sorry about the gushing and the wall-of-text review, but this really was superb. And much as I adore this ending, I would love to see you continue this 'Verse. You seem to have left a bit of an opening with Dean's line, where he says, "Unless something goes way wrong, we've made sure the monsters can't follow us here." Maybe a demon could get to Atlantis somehow, perhaps by possessing one of the new recruits coming in on the Daedalus? I dunno, it's just an idea, but however you do it, I would love to see you write more.

Thanks for providing me with such an amazing story to read, and I will definitely be checking out some your other stories.
Dragons redemption chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
loved the trilogy! really exciting and believable :)
Aussie-mel chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
This series was awsome. I'd love to see more about dean and sam in atlantis. Love this series. keep up the fab work.
Mel chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I have to say I hope that plot bunny bites you, 'cause I've really enjoyed reading this!
Morange chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Ok, took me a few days but I read through the little verse you have here, and may I say Pretty Cool. The way you slid Stargate in just enough so it doesn't over power Spn but sort of augments it was great.

Too often with crossovers one side dominates the others but I really liked how you did it.

And this epilouge was cool, i always find myself wondering how the other side reacts to all of the zany sdtuf that goes on around the brothers...

Hope you do continue to tinker with this verse!
Mousewolf chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Dude, you're awesome.

Just thought you should know.
Toki Mirage chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
:D Loved it! Thanks for writing this series.
lilykep chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Awesome job. I've just finished the series and I LOVE this 'verse! I know this is the firt time I reviewed but I was to busy reading til just now :) Im putting you on my author alerts and hopefully you'll give me more wonderful stories in this 'verse.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »