Reviews for Epiphany When You Know Where You Belong
Ca.zaphira chapter 7 . 3/26
although it has been quite some time since you've done an update it is an amazing story that I would love to see finished. desperately wondering what Bella's story is and what she is hiding from everyone.
DixieAnnabelle chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
This story has been amazing thus far and I do hope that you come back to it at some point. How does Bella block everyone it appears as if she is aware of what she is doing. Did Alice know that Bella was Jasper's mate? Did she bring the nomads to forks? So many questions and a cliff hanger to boot. Please finish this story I believe that so many people will enjoy it.
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Loved the chapter, love the story can't wait for the next one
jaspersmate81 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I absolutely love your story. How you describe the Whitlocks is so heartwarming and cute. I liked how they discovered that they were mates. Bella's pretty ballsy to have just licked Major's chest like that! I'm dying to know what Bella's gift is and what she's hiding, especially about the James and Victoria thing. Please keep Up the excellent work and I can't wait for your next update. If you can throw me some hints I would be forever grateful.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I like it keep me updated
chaparra824 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
OMG FINISH
Lady Legna chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Hi! your story sounds great so far, i'm really curious about Bella's story. I see you hadn't updated in a couple of years, are you gonna finished it? please say yes!
eveiebrown chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Keep writing its good
Sitalia chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I hope you finish this story
grempler1 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Awwww! Will we ever find out Bella's story? Grumble, grumble, grumble. Please say yes.
grempler1 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Sorry you're going through a tough time right now but as one hysterectomy survivor to another it does get easier as things kind of settle down and ease off. Also, I love this story. I see there is only one more chapter and that it hasn't been updated in 2 years. I hope you are able to get back to it since it is too good not to be finished. Lots of luck and thanks for the great read.
killer4853 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
plez update story
city bookworm chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Rats, I read your story and noticed how long since you've added to it.I like the way Pete, Char and Jas get along with Bella. And I really like the way she took Eddie leaving. If you write more I'd like to read it.
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
just found your story and am loving it! Are you going to finish it or have it posted somewhere else? Please update!
deltagrl chapter 8 . 9/25/2012