Reviews for Epiphany When You Know Where You Belong
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 8 . 10/19
Please tell me this is just a reaally long wait between chapter or that the story has been adopted? 3 It would be a shame if it was abandoned loving it!
Olivia chapter 8 . 5/4
This is such an awesome story. You need to update! I can't wait to see where this story goes.
OliviaFojt chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
This story is awesome. Hope you update it soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update!
Ca.zaphira chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
although it has been quite some time since you've done an update it is an amazing story that I would love to see finished. desperately wondering what Bella's story is and what she is hiding from everyone.
DixieAnnabelle chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
This story has been amazing thus far and I do hope that you come back to it at some point. How does Bella block everyone it appears as if she is aware of what she is doing. Did Alice know that Bella was Jasper's mate? Did she bring the nomads to forks? So many questions and a cliff hanger to boot. Please finish this story I believe that so many people will enjoy it.
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Loved the chapter, love the story can't wait for the next one
jaspersmate81 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I absolutely love your story. How you describe the Whitlocks is so heartwarming and cute. I liked how they discovered that they were mates. Bella's pretty ballsy to have just licked Major's chest like that! I'm dying to know what Bella's gift is and what she's hiding, especially about the James and Victoria thing. Please keep Up the excellent work and I can't wait for your next update. If you can throw me some hints I would be forever grateful.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I like it keep me updated
chaparra824 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Lady Legna chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Hi! your story sounds great so far, i'm really curious about Bella's story. I see you hadn't updated in a couple of years, are you gonna finished it? please say yes!
eveiebrown chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Keep writing its good
Sitalia chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I hope you finish this story
grempler1 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Awwww! Will we ever find out Bella's story? Grumble, grumble, grumble. Please say yes.
grempler1 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Sorry you're going through a tough time right now but as one hysterectomy survivor to another it does get easier as things kind of settle down and ease off. Also, I love this story. I see there is only one more chapter and that it hasn't been updated in 2 years. I hope you are able to get back to it since it is too good not to be finished. Lots of luck and thanks for the great read.
killer4853 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012