Reviews for Greed
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm almost sad for Ginny... almost!
That was so hot! Especially Sam's possessiveness !
Blue Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/7
Ooooh I really like dom Sam!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
It was utterly delicious and totally nummy ;)
bobert0774 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I still love this story and the series every time I read it! thanks a bunch for the posts!
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love possessive Sam! Wow, I just love the idea of this pairing.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
...damn. lol, that was the most intense one! i absolutely loved it. i hated how ridiculous and cocky sam's character got in the 4th/5th season, but i loved sam here. he was smart and manipulitive, and, of course, greedy. fantastic job!
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Don't usually read slash but this one was really hot
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
0.0 Hot. I love it... *drools*
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
*sighs* So glad you decided to join Fanfiction, after all, we sluts and prostitutes need our daily smut!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Mirky chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
wow. I have to say this is by far my most favorite ficlet. I love, love, love, love how you had Sam all possessive and just... yum! The jealousy, the dominance, the whole package made me breathless waiting for more and enthralled.

Then Ginny opens the door cause Sam knew it wouldn't take her long and he just *stares* at her and I can picture "Aha, Bitch, He's Mine" sort of look *sigh* can I have a sam of my own?

Now I have this NEED to read Dominant Sam ficlets... there's not enough out there. Of course since you wrote one you can quite possibly write lots more XD

MookFree07 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i like this one
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I enjoyed reading this, especially as I happen to like a very dominating!Sam with Harry, but since Sam/Harry fics are so hard to come by that aren't one-shots like this one, I usually can't satisfy my fix for them very well. And, ha! TAke that, bitch! You never deserved him, you little skank!
SapphireEyedWolf1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010