Reviews for Keymasters
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
ive already seen 'Mobi 3.0'
Red One1223 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Just like I learned in the same episode that apparently Sentients can eat...or at least the Red ones can. Update soon-ish!
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
continue story please!
Red One1223 chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
So I wasn't the only one who laughed because of the enchilada part? XD

Anyways, hope you update soon.

Also...IT'S HEADBANGING TIME! *starts headbanging and wince* GAH, THAT HURTS! HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE THROUGH THAT?

Stanford: You're probably doing it too fast or too hard.

It's called headbanging for a reason!
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
please continue story! this is almost like the episode "Gladiators" only with no Tors-10
Kairos Lokorr chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Gotta say I'm enjoying one of the first solid BF5 fics I've ciome across, and some of the situations too like Stanford and Choza arguing over the radio station. Her liking hip hop and rap is kinda unexpected Heh... then again so was Vert being struck by Metatarra's picture.

Loving the flow of events too actually, it works really well even in the fight scenes you've done so far. Same goes for Choza, everything she can do has had a good explanation so far. The place she found was pushing it a little, but it works since the series leaves a lot up to the imagination anyway.

Really looking forward to how things turn out on the other side of the portal now.
Calm-Waters chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
No I haven't seen ANY of the new Episode! D: It really sucks! I WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY, BUT IT HASN'T SHOWN YET! What is WITH that?
Strange Girl 773 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
WHAT THE -! im a fangirl of bf5 and the only problem is... i live in asia (i wont tell u the country, look at my profile and answer my quesion and you will know the answer)... so basically, i need to wait about a year or something for a new season to come out( in my country)! good, i can speak english so i can watch the episode online. :D but still... the video took a century to load and the quality is not so good. :(

(woah, long review)
Calm-Waters chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Oh whoa. That was awesome, and I loved it. Yes! YOU CAN NOT STOP JUST BECAUSE OF THE NEW SEASON! AND WOOT! NEW SEASON! This Saturday? Really? Wow.
Calm-Waters chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Whoa. Dude! O.O Kalus had a MATE!
Calm-Waters chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Oh my... wow! So, like the Black Sentients are a sub-race of sentients, and they were given the power of holding the 'Master Keys'... And, the Battlezones had actually been places that people could go through to GET to another inter-dimensional civilazation, and such... And the Keys were their to stop any bad people from reeking havoc on other cultures... I get it. And, it fits SO WELL with Stanford's accestor, too! Cuz, then how would have Stanfords accestor get there? Well, now we have the answer!
shejams chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I had to add this to my fav list. This is a very good story. It is an enjoyable read and you seem to have them all in character. I could totally see Spinner's bored face and Stanford rolling his eyes as he complain about charging up the Diad LOL.

I really look forward to more. In my opinion, this would make a great storyline for a Hot Wheels: B5 movie. You are really giving my imagination a work out. It's like watching TV in my head. :o)

Keep up the good work!

See ya next update!
CloudstarOfShadowClan chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Hmm... How can I say this calmly...?

THIS IS A TOTALLY AWESOME-TASTIC STORY! So well written! I can tell it'll be even more awesome-tastic as it progresses.

I wait with baited breath for the next chappy.
Calm-Waters chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Well, even if that one Diad was bad, doesn't mean they all are? Now are they? There's the good and the bad. Simple as that.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh my gwad! This seems completely

SMAUSHMEM! I AM SO FAVOURITING AND ADDING THIS TO ALERT! HAHAHA!

Dang, you better not get hit with Writer's Block!