Reviews for True Realisation Accompanies Loss
DodoBirdy chapter 5 . 2/18
Love this so far ... hope you get back to writing/posting the rest of it soon.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 2/3
Great story a real shame you haven't continued it, would of liked to of seen how much hot water Tony would of gotten himself into from snooping into a case that he has no jurisdiction and two federal agencies are fighting over who leads/who's case it is. Also interested in if this thing he's started with agent Thornton will lead any where or if it'll just be Tony using her to get info (I think he could actually fall for this chick though after a few dates).

Later.
Kcozad chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This is a great story so far. I would realy like to know the ending. I think Tony needs to either not go back to NCIS or go back but have his own team.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Like this story! Hope you do continue it! Also hope Tony doesn't go back to NCIS they don't deserve him, especially Gibbs who deserves a good kicking for what he put Tony through! Yes he made a mistake but 3 months and counting! Since when was Gibbs Vance's lapdog? He should have defended him, then kept it between him and Tony. Good writing!
ShiroFlake chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
engedi6k chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Just finished reading this. The storyline is interesting. Any chance that you will be continuing it?
julie250 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Thanks for a great chapter, looking forward to reading more. Julie xx
Mc7ism chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I was so happy to see this update! I love it that everyone wants Tony to come back and that he acts as if he doesn't care. Gibbs should have to work hard after what he put Tony thorough. Love it! Please update as soon as you can. I can't wait! Thanks for posting:o)
TonyLover11 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Love this story. Think it would do NCIS good to see how things would go with out Tony.
elevated chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
I think this story is very intriguing! Anxious for another update...don't make us wait!
blarney chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
So glad to see you are continuing on with this story. Love to see Tony as a talented detective and not giving an inch to Gibbs. Regardless of the reasoning behind Gibbs treatment of Tony, it was cruel and unusual punishment. Are Tony and his former team going to be working together on this case? Looking forward to your next installment.
eclecticcat chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Glad to see this updated a very intriguing story line. Can't wait to see where you go with it. But please, no TIVA! I really love a good procedural story with lots of team interaction. Pretty please?
Migalouch chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Definitely glad you updated becuase I really really like these stories where DiNozzo doesn't take Gibb's crap and just walks. PLEASE inject some Tiva in there somewhere because come on it makes the reviews go up and they fit!
Thought Reflex chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
This story is terrific so far. Any plans on finishing it?

Cheers.
TrishG chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
This is a very interesting story. Can't wait for more.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »