Reviews for True Realisation Accompanies Loss
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 5 . 8/21
Update soon love it please keep up the good work
bjq chapter 3 . 1/24
SPECTACULARLY FABULOUS
PLEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
bjq chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
[PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Well done. Love it.
erik chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
A well written playful DiNozzo on the rebound from NCIS.
bjq chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
FABS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
CatC chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
I came across your story and was drawn into it. Any chance you'll continue it?
Darkwriter69 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
this is a great fic and I'm disappointed that you haven't continued. Hope all is well.
DodoBirdy chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Love this so far ... hope you get back to writing/posting the rest of it soon.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Great story a real shame you haven't continued it, would of liked to of seen how much hot water Tony would of gotten himself into from snooping into a case that he has no jurisdiction and two federal agencies are fighting over who leads/who's case it is. Also interested in if this thing he's started with agent Thornton will lead any where or if it'll just be Tony using her to get info (I think he could actually fall for this chick though after a few dates).

Later.
Kcozad chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This is a great story so far. I would realy like to know the ending. I think Tony needs to either not go back to NCIS or go back but have his own team.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Like this story! Hope you do continue it! Also hope Tony doesn't go back to NCIS they don't deserve him, especially Gibbs who deserves a good kicking for what he put Tony through! Yes he made a mistake but 3 months and counting! Since when was Gibbs Vance's lapdog? He should have defended him, then kept it between him and Tony. Good writing!
Lazielow chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
engedi6k chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Just finished reading this. The storyline is interesting. Any chance that you will be continuing it?
Julie250 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Thanks for a great chapter, looking forward to reading more. Julie xx
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »